Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: [Event Discussion] Insane Asylum Mafia Discussion.

1. Default Re: Insane Asylum Mafia Discussion.

But kudos for winning. I practically screwed up the whole Town, hence the tied votes.

I'm really, really sorry, Town :( I never meant to do so. I did not count the votes in Day 1, and I was not planning that people would follow me in Day 2.

2. Default Re: Insane Asylum Mafia Discussion.

It feels kinda weird losing making just a single mislynch on a miller, I feel there was just too much kill power in the game that lynching was almost pointless. The tied vote rule really screws up the town, that's why I prefer my version of it.
    I have to take a second look at all the roles there were, but it sure seemed like town got the short end of the stick.

Mafia had a bunch of strong roles while town was full of deceptive roles that made our lives harder, CPR doctor without knowing it is pretty crazy, I'm surprised I didn't kill anyone, haha.

3. Default Re: Insane Asylum Mafia Discussion.

To be fair, MasPan was a neutral, and could have easily targetted myself, CJ, or Kyra instead of a townie. Plus, the only reason there weren't more mislynches is because Luv caused two ties, giving mafia more time to pick people off and confuse everyone.

The first tie wasn't too big of a deal. It, combined with our attack on meowmixx failing, basically made Day 1 a complete waste of time and not even really a Day.

4. Default Re: Insane Asylum Mafia Discussion.

Lynch power was severely cut by the tied votes, like people have already said. I haven't seen all the roles but ours were Godfather (CJ), 1-shot Strongman (Polantaris) and a normal goon (me :3) and personally I didn't find them completely out of whack.

I was actually pretty surprised that an arsonist would be in the game since the player group was pretty small. And on that note I'm not sure whether Mas would have actually joined us if he didn't get his pills or something. It would be too OP (up to four kills) for us and none of us had a recalling ability.

Good job Holypie, though it would have been nice if he actually got a innocent read lol :p That was pretty confusing.

5. Default Re: Insane Asylum Mafia Discussion.

There never were any pills lol. That was a lie to help convince the town that I wasn't antagonistic.

6. Default Re: Insane Asylum Mafia Discussion.

MasPan had a ton of bulpomegranate stuff he was saying, it was fun watching it.

7. Default Re: Insane Asylum Mafia Discussion.

LF>Details

8. Default Re: Insane Asylum Mafia Discussion.

The only thing that really threw off the balance was having a neutral. I admit that was my fault because I was being biased and really wanted a neutral despite the numbers. Otherwise like it was said the Mafia only had their normal kill and their strongman kill.

As for details there isn't really much to share.

Shidoshi was a CPR doctor.

Holypie was paranoid.

meowmixx was likely the most overpowered town role since I designed her as a basic 3-shotcommuter at first and if she lived long enough, Day 6, she would get a 1-shot gun and be able to commute one last time. If CJ had decided to attack meow instead of Holy on that last night the town would've won.

Razmos was the real doctor so to speak, if Mafia had tried to attack Holypie instead of Razmos both of them would've lived. Also, Razmos would've died sooner since Shidoshi targeted Razmos N2, but Razmos also targeted Shidoshi that night and since Razmos' action had a higher priority he lived.

VerrKol was the firefighter in case there was any doubts.

Hypermug was a miller. I had thought about making him a Judas but decided that would be a bastardly thing to do.

That is about all I can think of unless anyone else wanted details on a certain thing, if so let me know.

9. Default Re: Insane Asylum Mafia Discussion.

I'm sorry if you have posted this, but could you post the role PMs for the surviving people? :)

10. Default Re: Insane Asylum Mafia Discussion.

Not really any point honestly. CJ was the godfather, meow was the commuter her PM didn't say anything about what would happen on Day 6 and Holypie was the cop with only a slight hint they might not be sane.

That same hint was present in Shidoshi's PM.

And on the subject of tie votes being a no-lynch I prefer that since not truly deciding who to lynch should be punishable.