IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: GMS v154 - Sword Art Online

Any progress with that?

Alternatively, can anyone can tell me whether the Sweet Like Honey event medals, and their stats, are permanent?

2. Default Re: GMS v154 - Sword Art Online

@SaptaZapta;

Spoiler

They're actually titles and not medals, seems to last for only 30 days.
    Not sure if any of the later ones are permanent, I highly doubt it.
    Apologies for the image quality.

3. Default Re: GMS v154 - Sword Art Online

Yeah. I fixed it but forgot about the thread.

Character
    Character (Changed)

4. Orbital Bee Cannon

Thank you.

I can't seem to find the Honey event Titles in either Character (Equipment) or Install (they go in Setup), or anywhere else in this extraction. Should I go looking if they were added in a previous patch, or are Titles something you don't extract?

5. Default Re: GMS v154 - Sword Art Online

How the heck does one get that Beater medal? If I had to guess it'd say either from a SAO box as a very very rare reward or a final reward once you've got everything else.

And that commander Lucid mask, isn't that the girl that leads the Pantheon defense forces? Since when is she a commander of the Black Mage?

6. Orbital Bee Cannon

The 15 people who beat the SAO dungeon the most times, in each world, get this medal.
    Basically, an auction: how much are you willing to pay for this medal?
    The only difference is that everybody has to actually pay their final bid, even if they don't win.
    Pure, unadulterated P2W at its finest.

Isn't Lucid is the dream-controlling girl who "created" the area beyond Gate of the Future?

7. Default Re: GMS v154 - Sword Art Online

Lucid

Edea

8. Default Re: GMS v154 - Sword Art Online

Last I remember, titles are in 8000.img which is their dumping ground that I don't touch.

9. Default Re: GMS v154 - Sword Art Online

I'm 100% sure most people if not every one that gets it will be people that weren't even looking for it but actually were just trying to get the black swordman one.

That reminds me, We want Edea mage job for the nova branch NAO ! (just kidding)

Where do you ever find Lucid though? The only time I've ever watched her was in the intro clip for Eunwol/Shade. Is she another Damian as in we know she exists but she's never showed up?

10. Default Re: GMS v154 - Sword Art Online

Someone on my buddy's buddy list is going 80 times a day. I was just gonna do 10 a day. It's kinda hard to get into it, it's basically like Sapta said, whether you win or not, you have to put in the money to even try.

She shows in in Elluel during Eunwol quests, I believe.

11. Default Re: GMS v154 - Sword Art Online

Isn't she the one completely responsible for Future Ereve/Heny? Doesn't she also play a part in the Adventurer story line? I just know I saw her a ton outside of Shade stuff somewhere.

12. Default Re: GMS v154 - Sword Art Online

As far as I remember, her appearance in the future, in a single image, I believe, isn't reflective of her final appearance, like in the Shade storyline. I don't remember her in the Adventurer story line, but I have a vague feeling that she was involved, for some reason.