Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Re: [KMS] The Final (First?) Battle with the Black Mage

I really hope Nexon decides its time to get over with the Black Mages storyline and move for a new one.

Maybe thats why KMS hasn't released one bit of Dawnveil. Maybe they'll make it so after the Black mage is defeated the continent's barrier breaks and they release Dawnveil with the Heaven Empire as the new enemy trying to conquer mapleworld...

or Darmoor idk lol

2. Default Re: [KMS] The First Battle with the Black Mage (Orchid & Lotus)

So, Dorothy is Pink Bean all over again? Impossible to beat until something new that gives a power boost (Potential/Fifth Jobs) comes out?

Looks like it's going to take more than just Fifth Jobs to beat the Black Mage then. Wonder if he's going to beat Pink Bean's record of being undefeated for over a year.

3. Default Re: [KMS] The First Battle with the Black Mage (Orchid & Lotus)

What? People have already beaten Dorothy, its not impossible.

Highly improbable for the standard player, though.

4. Default Re: [KMS] The First Battle with the Black Mage (Orchid & Lotus)

Kind of unrelated, but all this Dorothy talk made me think.. She might be very possible to solo as a (pre-nerf) BW.. hrmmm.. I should fund one. Blazing extinction would make 42f ezpz.

Thinking about the numbers right now.. Jesus. a capping BW would be f'ucking insane

Does blazing extinction still kill monsters if you're far away from it? As long as it's summoned ofc.

5. Default Re: [KMS] The First Battle with the Black Mage (Orchid & Lotus)

Pink Bean was also beaten a few times before potential.

6. Default Re: [KMS] The First Battle with the Black Mage (Orchid & Lotus)

Then which boss was it that I'm thinking of? I know that there was one that was completely unbeatable (hackers aside) until this one update.

Am I confusing someone for bugged Cygnus who went undefeated by anyone other than hackers until they finally fixed her?

7. Default Re: [KMS] The First Battle with the Black Mage (Orchid & Lotus)

Empress Cygnus has never once been completely unkillable. She's been hard as pomegranate without binders, but never impossible.

8. Default Re: [KMS] The First Battle with the Black Mage (Orchid & Lotus)

cRA bosses before damage cap raise (aside from that one queen kill with.. Bomber?)

9. Default Re: [KMS] The First Battle with the Black Mage (Orchid & Lotus)

Hard mode Magnus was used as bait for hackers during tempest because he was unbeatable... I don't know about now though...

10. Default Re: [KMS] The First Battle with the Black Mage (Orchid & Lotus)

In GMS. But in KMS he wasn't released until after Angelic Buster and was beatable from the get go. As soon as two Angelic Busters spent enough money and joined together with a Bishop and some binders, that is.

11. Default Re: [KMS] The First Battle with the Black Mage (Orchid & Lotus)

Of course... I was only trying to think of which boss you may have been thinking of though... I can't really think of any beyond that though...

12. Default Re: [KMS] The First Battle with the Black Mage (Orchid & Lotus)

Pink bean might indeed be the one you think about. It might have not taken a year but it definitely took more than half of one to defeat it. I remember because many servers, mainly scania and windia were rushing to see who killed it first and both sides would constantly upload videos of their progress.

Now that I think about it, it wasn't beat in GMS for nearly a year but it was beat much sooner in China after they increased the time limit.

13. Default Re: [KMS] The First Battle with the Black Mage (Orchid & Lotus)

I remember the first few Pink Bean clears happened because the AI couldn't figure out what to do about Oak Barrel and would get stuck in a state where he couldn't use magic.

14. Default Re: [KMS] The First Battle with the Black Mage (Orchid & Lotus)

I'm almost positive it was never beaten before potential. Potential came out before Big Bang, which is something people seem to forget sometimes. It was killed before Big Bang, but I don't think before potential.

15. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: XJunkun
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: Jabaited
    Alliance: You
    California

Default Re: [KMS] The First Battle with the Black Mage (Orchid & Lotus)

You're right many servers killed it in December and remember
    They wanted to kill it before big bang not before potential