Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [MS2] Maplestory 2, Aanyeong

1. Default Re: Maplestory 2, Aanyeong

Open MS2Sound_bank00.fsb.

2. Default Re: Maplestory 2, Aanyeong

I don't know what, but seeing "Trying tail padding" made my day. It gave me a good laugh, made me think of Chinchillas.

Hadriel

3. Default Re: Maplestory 2, Aanyeong

FsbExtractor yielded broken ogg files.

4. Default Re: Maplestory 2, Aanyeong

I believe Fiel is referring to opening it with a text editor. The first segment is "FSB5".

5. Default Re: Maplestory 2, Aanyeong

http://stackoverflow.com/a/13615976/1381108

6. Default Re: Maplestory 2, Aanyeong

Oh lawd that painterly art style.

hnnnnnng

7. Default Re: Maplestory 2, Aanyeong

Still working on the encryption. Ugh.

8. Default Re: Maplestory 2, Aanyeong

Hacker infestation is more of an issue pertaining to the attitude of the hosting company itself rather then the integrity of the game. At the most, a more "durable" product will save the company the trouble of having to constantly crack down on them.

Let's face it. Hackers are easily solo out if they gain too much of an edge over legit. What destroy the economy is when this edge can be abuse to the extreme with no repercussion because in our case here, nexon cbf about them.

9. Default Re: Maplestory 2, Aanyeong

Wouldn't be a true sequel if we didn't.

10. Default Re: Maplestory 2, Aanyeong

Both games will be publicized by Nexon and we already know how that works for MS1, Combat Arms and the rest. The argument that its more on the host company to keep the game the healthiest possible doesn't work here so we should be completely concerned about how secure the game is in itself.

11. Default Re: Maplestory 2, Aanyeong

its a prequel

im pretty sure it is

12. Default Re: Maplestory 2, Aanyeong

Too bad this game is looks like its going to suck ass and be a big dissapointment. Nexon America will probably end up shutting down the game faster than DFO.

13. Default Re: Maplestory 2, Aanyeong

Everyone looks for different things in a game. Just because this one doesn't appeal to you doesn't mean other people won't flock to it, and there's no way to predict whether your opinion is the popular consensus this early.

14. Default Re: Maplestory 2, Aanyeong

After looking through the image files, I find that the creepiest thing about the soldier NPC artwork is that it has so many duplicates. It's as if there's no escape from his soulless gaze.....

Also, there's just something amusing about the bunny girl's grin. It's like she's saying "Yeah, I'm an oversexualized character in a childrens' game. What'cha going to do about it?"

15. Default Re: Maplestory 2, Aanyeong

Spoiler

16. Default Re: Maplestory 2, Aanyeong

Fairly sure that "Bunny Girl" was a rollable character in the original D&D.

17. Default Re: Maplestory 2, Aanyeong

Soz, I was going off of this http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/dra...agonquest3.htm I personally couldn't remember a game before this that fit the bill so the two corroborated with eachother.

18. Default Re: Maplestory 2, Aanyeong

Oh, I was joking. I should have used /s.

19. Default Re: Maplestory 2, Aanyeong

They weren't bunny girls, they were camp followers