1. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Gollux skill lock doesn't end

Sometimes at Gollux Abdomen or Head maps, I get into a state where no skills or items work.

At Abdomen this usually happens as it dies, and leaves me unable to enter any of the portals to leave the map. The only thing I can do is click "leave" on the mini-map. When I am returned to the entrance map (Memories of the Heart Tree), the skill lock is lifted and everything goes back to normal.

At Head this usually results in my death, and then I am unable to respawn because clicking the button on the "you will return" dialog box does nothing. In this case even "leave" does nothing, and I am forced to exit the game. (Well, I suppose that if I wait for the timer to run out I will end up back in the Memories of the Heart Tree and back to normal, but relogging accomplishes the same thing, faster)

2. Default Re: Gollux skill lock doesn't end

Are you using potion pot with your pet's auto hp? I know that causes it.
    I also believe the 20% boss Gollux potions cause it, but I'm not sure

3. Default Re: Gollux skill lock doesn't end

Just a note of interest, I have literally NEVER had this occur to me, and every guildie of mine that it happens to uses potion pot. I am pretty certain that is what causes it.

I don't use potion pot, in case it wasn't obvious.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Gollux skill lock doesn't end

Thank you both. I do indeed use potion pot. I will stop using it at Gollux, and report if it happens again on normal potions.

(Still is a bug, even if Potion Pot causes it, so I'll leave this thread here and open. But at least that gives us a workaround).