IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Ad Apple wants you to forget

Oooh Apple have released a new overpriced gadget. I think i'll wait for the next one though, it will have one extra feature!

/* pineapple Iphones */

3. Default Re: Ad Apple wants you to forget

Shh little 4S, you didn't hear anything. -pats iPhone-

Seriously though, I'm not hyped at all for the 6 or 6+ and my contract ends this month. Seriously thinking of switching over to Android.

4. Default Re: Ad Apple wants you to forget

Geez the iphone 6 plus is expensive. $749 + tax?

5. Default Re: Ad Apple wants you to forget

Isn't that without contract? If it isn't what a rip off

6. Default Re: Ad Apple wants you to forget

That's no contract. Even with a contract you end up paying the full price anyway, so it really doesn't matter. I just prefer not having a contract.

7. Default Re: Ad Apple wants you to forget

It does matter because if it was the contract price than the normal phone would be closer to 2200 dollars

8. Default Re: Ad Apple wants you to forget

How so. Heard something about carriers not wanting to cover the costs of the iphone 6 because of some pomegranate Apple pulled, but I don't know if that's true or now. If it wa though, the cost would be the same with or without a contract.

@CakesXD; Switch to android.

9. Default Re: Ad Apple wants you to forget

...Almost every carrier has a 200/300 payment with a two year, hell Verizon is giving them for free if you trade in your iphone 5

10. Default Re: Ad Apple wants you to forget

I remember one time I was going to buy an iPhone (first model I think), but then I came to my senses and I kept the flip phone I had and spent the money on bills.

To think I actually speak to people who use this crap.

11. Default Re: Ad Apple wants you to forget

I still to this day use a flip phone.

12. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

I bought a cheap Android Phone and it lasted me a good 5 or 6 years. I only recently bought a Windows Phone for about £30. was £70 originally but I got it on offer.

My old Android Phone I gave to my dad because it still works and is not at all outdated.

I do not, and will not understand the mentality of people who buy Iphones for extortionate prices just to replace it as soon as one comes out in a new colour. Appletards just annoy me, its wasteful spending and herd mentality at its absolute worst. Most of the time they don't even know anything about the new Iphone other than "I want it because its new and I don't want to get left behind"

13. Default Re: Ad Apple wants you to forget

Eh, what people want changes. I mean, I would never buy an apple product but they can do what they want.

Now here's an ad that actually would want to be forgotten.

14. Default Re: Ad Apple wants you to forget

Judging by the looks of things the iPhone 6 STILL hasn't caught up to android? I use a Samsung Galaxy S5 which was a lot cheaper than this phone and still better xD

I must admit that I quite like the design of the phone though.

15. Default Re: Ad Apple wants you to forget

I like how people at first were saying "ANDROIDS ARE TOO BIG! IT'S UGLY!"

> Introduces iPhone 6+ (which is BIGGER than the Galaxy S5)

"OMG I WANT IT!"

....really?

16. Default Re: Ad Apple wants you to forget

As a flagship product supposed to represent the best technology available (but doesn't), the screen composition is probably the most disappointing aspect. It didn't have to be sapphire crystal, but I would have expected it to compete with the Samsung Galaxy S5 (or S4 Active) in protection quality. As a human, it is disappointing to see people pay a premium for inferior technology due to name recognition and brand value, but as an investor, I love profiting off dummies. So torn.

17. Default Re: Ad Apple wants you to forget

They were just waiting for Apple to do it 'right' of course.

18. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

I've been content with my 4S. 6 and 6+ don't really interest me. Although the switch to Android is inching closer.