Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: B&S CONFIRMED EARLY 2015

Boring hack and slash with sh`itty slow movement vs gliding, smooth like travel, along with unique combat with unique combinations that aren't just "SUPER POWER HERE", but with a martial arts fluid system. If you find a game like it, point it out to me because those are the type of games I'm looking for.

2. Default Re: B&S CONFIRMED EARLY 2015

But the most important question. Does it have lolis as a playable class?

3. Default Re: B&S CONFIRMED EARLY 2015

It's the god dang spiritual successor to Magna Carta and its art style. That is enough.

4. Default Re: B&S CONFIRMED EARLY 2015

http://us.bladeandsoul.com/en/game-o...#section-races

Kun is a female only race.

Classes are locked down by race, an example would be that only Lyn can be summoners.

5. Default Re: B&S CONFIRMED EARLY 2015

The lolli class you refer too is not playable as a kung fu fighter/destroyer last I checked, everything else is fair game

6. Default Re: B&S CONFIRMED EARLY 2015

Skip to 5:25

7. Default Re: B&S CONFIRMED EARLY 2015

"Before next year", with October coming to a close they have about 2 months to not only start a hype train, have a beta version (maybe?), but also release the game.

8. Default Re: B&S CONFIRMED EARLY 2015

No, what he was saying is that a beta would be released by the end of this year, which is what everyone is waiting for. It also matches what I've been told by the other rep's. The point of the earlier and unfortunately, lack of follow through regarding this "confirmation", was it confirming the beta would be out the end of this year.

Tbh we're probably not going to hear anything until Dec 5th.

9. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

Default Re: B&S CONFIRMED EARLY 2015

blade and soul so overdue by now its dead for me, Black Desert Online is the new pomegranate

10. Default Re: B&S CONFIRMED EARLY 2015

Could care less about BDO, if you consider it groundbreaking because of weather affects, that's great, but the only unique class about it is essentially mages. Everything else is standard western MMO, almost like a beefed up vindictictus. It doesn't hold a candle as to why so many people are waiting for blade and soul lol

11. Default Re: B&S CONFIRMED EARLY 2015

Indeed. And to some the Magna Carta art style is enough pull alone, regardless of how good the game mechanics look. Black Desert look decent, but I saw nothing worth droping my jaw for.

12. Default Re: B&S CONFIRMED EARLY 2015

I've played the Chinese version and I'll more than likely just skip it. With Lost Ark and Lineage Eternal coming, I'll more than likely play those.

13. Default Re: B&S CONFIRMED EARLY 2015

14. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Ha ha there isn't going to be a January release, is there?

15. Default Re: B&S CONFIRMED EARLY 2015

You know what I know.

16. Default Re: B&S CONFIRMED EARLY 2015

Just FYI, the person who spoke out said they were expecting a January release of open beta. Currently the positions aren't filled (they were confused with Wildstar positions), judging by hime's message it sounds like they finally found people qualiifed and they havent updated that page yet.

Again, I'm holding hope.

17. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

they meant 2016 ;) or 2017 or never, stupid site haven't updated since 2012

18. Default Re: B&S CONFIRMED EARLY 2015

Someone on twitch is streaming it at the moment and it's pretty much my first "taste" of the game and all I have to say is..
    Spoiler

19. Default Re: B&S CONFIRMED EARLY 2015

FYI the community manager and I think a manager for branch offices for international managing about a month ago, so it's looking like the END of 2015 at this point meh

This thread just makes me angry cus it just makes me realize how BLATANTLY we were lied too and AVOIDED.