1. Default Beast Tamers - Where is the NPC Vicky now?

Since Kerning Square is blocked off now, I can't go there to find Vicky now.

Right now my Beast Tamer is level 38 and I need to do the "Vicky's Standards" quest. I can't automatically accept the quest looking at the quest menu from the world map? I can't remember where I saw that I couldn't accept the quest, but it wasn't the main quest menu. I assume it would share the same result. When I tried finding Vicky's location on the quest option thing, it said the location was unknown or something like that.

I encountered the NPC Lana (The CEO of Big Hit Records from KS) in Henesys Market for whatever weird reason. So maybe Vicky and her gang are out there somewhere?

I haven't played my Beast Tamer in months so my mind's a bit fuzzy on if they're somewhere else too, like BT's home region? I honestly never had any clue on how to get back there at all if I ever even needed to.

2. Default Re: Beast Tamers - Where is the NPC Vicky now?

She's on the far right side of Henesys market, by the cosmetic shops.

3. Default Re: Beast Tamers - Where is the NPC Vicky now?

If you mean Vicky, I can't find her there. If you mean Lana, well, yes.

4. Default Re: Beast Tamers - Where is the NPC Vicky now?

Oh, guess I mixed up my NPCs. :( Sorry! Her only listed area is the kerning square lobby, and since she's not a KMS NPC she probably never got moved... so I think you're out of luck honestly. :\

5. Default Re: Beast Tamers - Where is the NPC Vicky now?

So I just discovered that BTs have a teleport skill that sends me there and mfw Vicky's there but not listed on the map. Thanks!