Server: Scania
    Level: 163
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Vocation
    Alliance: Alpha
    Farm: Smexiininja
    California

Exclamation Help launching Maplestory

Hello. I have been creeping on this forum for years but only recenlty made an account. My name is Njghtmares and I have a problem.
    I'm not able to launch Maplestory using anything. That includes the Nexon game launcher, steam, from the folder, from the site using several browsers, compatibilty mode and I've even changed it to start in windows mode.

I start Maple up and it loads everything up and then the "Error report" window pops up
    This error hapened out of the blue for me. I was playing Maple fine and then I went out for dinner and when I came back I was unable to start Maple. This was about a mounth ago.

I've unistalled, redownloaded, restored my computer to a earlier date. Nada. Nothing seems to work. I can play Maplestory just fine on my girlfriends laptop(Windows vista x64 SP2) and also my moms laptop (Windows 7 x32 SP1)
    My laptop is running Windows vista x64 sp2 and handled Maple just fine when it was able to play it.

I've logged a ticket the day of but it's still being "looked into" I've also gone to the forums but someone just redirects me to something that I've already tried before.

Is anyone else expirencing this error? If you were able to fix it how did you do so?

2. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Help launching Maplestory

What is the error # and message?

3. Electron Straight Male
    IGN: Njghtmares
    California

The Error Report window just pops up. It doesn't show a message. However, after Hack shield and Nexon guard loads is when it pops up.

I even tried this on a fresh restart to make sure no other programs are running.

4. Default Re: Help launching Maplestory

Is it possible that they removed compatibility with Vista?

5. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

I'd try sending the message and including your main character name. Then open a support ticket and reference that error report so hopefully they can use that information to help you.

6. Electron Straight Male
    IGN: Njghtmares
    California

I did that last month and try to update my ticket a few times a week. It says its a work in progress.