Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Default Guild-Nobless

I tryed to search if someone already ask this but nothing, so i'm asking how do we get the nobless at high leveles? As far as i know you need get a good rank in flag race and also have lv in your guild right?

2. Default Re: Guild-Nobless

I'm pretty sure it's 100% based on the Flag Race rankings. You get 30 Noblesse SP for ranking 1st, 27 SP for 2nd, 25 SP for 3rd, and I don't know any others beyond that.

3. Default Re: Guild-Nobless

In GMS, from what I've observed, ranks 4-20 get 20 SP, but I'm not sure beyond that.

4. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

Default Re: Guild-Nobless

If you stay behind at the end of flag race and talk to the NPC, you can see what ranks get how many points.

5. Default Re: Guild-Nobless

Goes as far as rank 50 and over, just depends how much your guild did at all. I believe you only need around 200pts a week just to get 20 alone, and anything below that will mean you get less SP. I'm actually not certain the exact number, I think 180 worked too, its bothersome for me to test this and risk the entire guild for it lol. I know 10 pts will get you 0 SP, and I've heard of a guild getting 15 before (I think that was like 50 pts?).

edit: woops, I mixed up day for a week, late to realize, speed replied.
    Last edited by ultimax21; 2014-09-06 at 10:41 AM.

6. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: TidusAiYuna
    Server: BelloNova
    Level: 204
    Job: Drk
    Guild: Minah<3
    Alliance: Tiffany<3
    Farm: Hyuna<3
    australia

it resets weekly which is crap

7. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    brazil

Thank you guys , so it don't depends on how much exp your guild do? my leader keeps saying that and i think it's wrong .

8. Default Re: Guild-Nobless

Only Flag race affects Noblesss skills and you must make around 200pts a week to maintain 20SP (fixed my top post). You can check how many points your guild earned by clicking on that machine npc on the left after each race. You get 10 pts for afking, 100 if you win 1st place in the race, 2nd 40, 3rd 30, 25... etc, I don't think it falls much below 20 unless you ranked out for 10pts same as afking. Getting "GP" in relation to IGP and guild pts is not related to Nobless but is required to activate the skill which is 1,000IGP per cast.

9. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    brazil

When can i do the flag race? What hour and min? Sorry to ask this too late .

10. Default Re: Guild-Nobless

Noon, 7PM, 9PM, 10PM and 11PM PST.

Next race will be in an hour and 38 minutes.