1. Default Bowmaster vs Marksman bossing?

Hey guys, I'm currently playing a half ass funded 159 marksman and I'm wondering which class is better for bossing? Particularly because fafnir weapons are expensive and buying one then deciding to switch from marksman to bowmaster after would be even more inefficient than it already is. Does anyone have raw dps stats comparing snipe (With hypers obv) to arrow blaster/hurricane?

2. Default Re: Bowmaster vs Marksman bossing?

http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=50733

marksman snipe is vastly powerful and great for bossing.
    you mention not so funded, so i doubt you'll have any issues with overcapping
    bowmaster is a growth potential character (riddled with bugs) that, like phantom, can dish out amazing dps after lots of funding. long after marksman reaches damage cap'd snipe.

3. Default Re: Bowmaster vs Marksman bossing?

Not to sound stupid but I click on that link and MM do 16731% while BM do 17166% on 0PDR and 0 Bossing/total. Though you don't always use turent during bosses. (bad hit frames or DR). So depending on the boss you could be better off with one or the other. Though that 400% damage isn't much of a difference..

4. Default Re: Bowmaster vs Marksman bossing?

i believe the way JoeTang updates his comparisons, is last first; im not certain if the OP itself is modified.
    so the newest tables will be at the back of the posts. also there is a LOT of nuggets hidden inside.
    i simply posted the link, for this interest to begin reading about nuances of archer class for his risk analysis.

5. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Bowmaster vs Marksman bossing?

If you're playing in GMS, MM are currently vastly stronger in bossing than BMs. I love my BM but until we get the skill changes in a couple months there's really no comparison at all. There's so much potential with the BM skill kit that it could be amazing but Nexon has been pretty disappointing with heir follow through so far.

6. Default Re: Bowmaster vs Marksman bossing?

Not to mention BMs always have some skill or another glitched and not working properly.

Marksmen are way cooler anyway

7. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Bowmaster vs Marksman bossing?

8. Default Re: Bowmaster vs Marksman bossing?

yeah, if you can dump massive funding into a BM, AND, they unglitch,
    you too can be like phantom