I've reached kind of a plateau in maple, and need help. I only recent came back from an extended break, and to give you a sense of time frame gollux had not been released when I began the break. As a result, you will know what I mean when I say my knowledge is limited in how to proceed with upgrading my character efficiently.
As my current stats are, I have alot of boss damage, but my ATK and % str are severely lacking. For str, I have 1% from codex, 4% from tattoo, 4% from glasses, 2% from belt, 10% from xenon, 15% from mw. I'm buying another 25% boss neb for my emblem, and I'm trying to transpose my PA into sweetwater(33 failures zzzz), but after those 2 upgrades my direction gets murky. So here are my questions.
1. What ways can I min/max my stats with what I have? I've listed my current card set up, but I have all cards available to me. I also have all link skills available, and my Jett core is at 25 atk, so there is not much more to get out of that.
2. Is it better to do tyrant gloves/cape/boots over the sweetwater equivalents? You can wear the belt either way, so im not worried about that. Also, is it even worth transposing Tyrants into Sweetwater since W. Atk upgrades don't transfer? Is the most efficient gear set to do Tyrant gloves/boots/cloak belt and fill the rest in with Sweetwater?
3. Would I do good to have more PDR, or has the new formula neutered it hard? (idk how new it is still it was new when I quit). If its worth pursuing are there any other methods to acquire more PDR?
4. At what point does the Boss% diminishing return start to become an issue?
5. What is the order of damage increase for me in regards to Boss damage, w. atk, % str, and PDR?
6. Can I solo cygnus in my current gear?
7. What is the most efficient way to cube for Rank, and then once you achieve legendary, what is the most efficient way to get the stat lines you want?
8. What is the fastest way to make denaro using your voyages? Im currently doing Rien harbor, and 2 days away from being able to go to lith. Also fastest way to farm Sweetwater equips?
9. What should I be doing to upgrade my gear long-term? I realize I will have to cube eventually, but I'd like to avoid doing so until I absolutely have no other ways left to upgrade.
here are my stats in case anyone needs to know for finding stat weights
Sorry about the big post, just wanted to give you guys as much info as possible.