1. Default Range Needed to Solo

So, my Marksman is sitting at 141 right now, and his range buffed is about 14.5k ~ 19k, unbuffed 12~15k. Now, I'm just wondering what that's good enough to solo in terms of bosses? Of course, right now my Snipe still has a cooldown, so keep that in mind.

2. Default Re: Range Needed to Solo

Things like boss% and PDR would probably help... You might want to get to a higher level and range, I don't think there are too many bosses you could solo with that. What gear do you have?

3. Default Re: Range Needed to Solo

Full Empress set, and Solid Gollux Pendant/Belt.

4. Peanuts
    IGN: BaconSkewers
    Server: Bera
    Level: 210
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Acrylic
    Alliance: Honour

Default Re: Range Needed to Solo

You should be able to take out Normal Zak right now, although it will take awhile. Old school bosses like Pap and Pianus should be no problem for you, but they won't have any worthwhile drops.

I'd work on leveling up a little bit more and trying to upgrade to a CRA set. Archer gear is typically pretty cheap so you should be able to get the entire set in under 200mil (this is just an estimate, since I'm not familiar with Scania prices). With CRA gear, you can look forward to killing Horntail (I'd try soloing when you're around 160-180).

Good luck!

5. Default Re: Range Needed to Solo

You may be a bit behind the times. Normal Zak changed in our big summer update. It can be solo'ed at around lvl 100 by most classes if funded. (I could do a full zak solo on a completely unfunded shade mule at about 105.)

At 141, this guy should solo Zak in under a minute.