Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: [Game Over] A Song of Ice and Mafia TOWN WINS

1. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia TOWN WINS

Yeah, basically ditto to what Luv said. It was my first time playing mafia last game but I can see it going both ways- I ended up assuming that discussion should be kept between mason/mafia groups, though I can understand why you wouldn't want dead players influencing the game.

The only reason I was averse to mafia talking this game was because they were part of a dead group that included other members outside of their group, meaning that information posted there could have been fed back. If it's completely outlawed I won't have any complaints, but thats my 2 cents.

2. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia TOWN WINS

But allowing dead mafia to talk to living mafia brings a huge advantage to the mafia in that they don't REALLY lose any players (day game wise) since the dead can still advise the living. The mafia can kill off strong townies, but the townies can't do the same to strong mafia since they're still basically playing. Plus, from a game flavour point of view it makes no sense for dead people to talk at all. The point of the dead group was so that the dead people could effectively shed their alliances and discuss what's happening in the game. I guess it's up to the mod whether or not to allow it, but personally I'm against any living-dead interaction.

3. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia TOWN WINS

I agree with Holypie. Unless their ability specifically allows them to still contact people from the afterlife, dead people should be out of the game completely. It provides an insanely unfair advantage to the mafia otherwise.

4. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia TOWN WINS

I don't really see much of a point playing a game where death is (usually) the only/main consequence and it becomes insignificant because you're still influencing the game regardless.

5. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia TOWN WINS

Dead men tell no tales. Nuff said

6. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia TOWN WINS

I can see it going either way personally. Like in Pokemafia it had no effect on the end of the game because by the point dead talking started everyone but myself was dead and I had already planned out the path I was gonna take and everything.