Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: [Game Over] A Song of Ice and Mafia TOWN WINS

1. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia Day 1

[Vote] meowmixx
    ​Speak up more, meow. I know you're not like that :)
    Last edited by LuvDWayULie; 2014-09-02 at 11:43 AM.

2. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia Day 1

Forgot that the only way to watch this online was with HBO GO. Reading the Wiki definitely helps, but it does not in any way help me grasp my character's personality better :c

3. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia Day 1

interesting to note both meow and thebirds roleclaimed something to do with the cooks

4. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia Day 1

Highlighted the keyword there.

Pretty sure I know who @TheBirds; is claiming, and the emphasis is not on cooking. He and @Kyrastri; are likely part of the same faction if I'm reading their claims correctly/they're telling the truth. In fact, I'd be pretty confident to say that TheBirds will gladly give Kyrastri a hand if necessary. I don't think it's anything to point the finger at them, though, at least not at this time. I'm more wary of another of Kyrastri's followers who uses freaky blood magic and scorns our Old Gods. o.O

5. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia Day 1

Good reading on Kyra's character, Mas. I'll remove my vote, for now.
    I don't really like that everyone is already name claiming, I'd expect the intruders to have good fake claims so all this does is give them an idea of who has a power.

6. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia Day 1

I never claimed to be part of this Night Watch, but I can assure you that my influence can extend itself and will be used for the good of your people.

(I'm already reading the wikis but it is kinda difficult to understand this stuff out of context. So... expect blunders with flavour haha :c I'll be even more useless than usual :U)

I can assure you that I have no worshipper of the sort that I am aware of.

go team me

EDIT: added size

(I'll be busy with school, well this and the fact that I'm bad with the flavour will probably mean that I won't post as much, but I will try my best :3)

7. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia Day 1

I didn't consider that there would be other factions involved, so I made an assumption that you were either Night's Watch or Wildling.

Assuming that the blood magic "friend" is here, I doubt they would be anything other than a neutral/townie, unless we have more than the typical Town:Neutral:Mafia dynamic going on. Of course we have no idea what kind of powers they would have, either.

8. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia Day 1

Ah everything makes more sense now. I thought you were talking about meow at first and I was so lost last night. (also my post didnt go through Q_Q)
    If thats true though that means the game isnt held exactly to how it happened in the books/show so I'll have to remember that. Removing my vote from thebirds now.

As for Melisandre theres a lot of abilities she can have but I dont believe she is anything other than town or MAYBE neutral

9. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia Day 1

Lawful heir but not associated with blood magic and extended influence, maybe Daenerys with her dragons?

10. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia Day 1

Good morning, afternoon.....or evening...
    sorry for seeming like i am something that im not. was just trying to say that i was going food shopping lol.
    anyway i'll go with my usual day 1 no lynch vote. don't want to blindly kill someone
    [vote] no lynch
    Last edited by meowmixx; 2014-09-02 at 09:09 AM.

11. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia Day 1

A No Lynch benefits absolutely nobody except the mafia - we get no information to draw reads from on Day 2 and lose what is essentially the safest lynch the town will ever have (where even a mis-lynch has a minimal chance of pineappleing us over).

12. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia Day 1

Torn between voting off @Olsi; or @Niernen;. They've both been repeating what other people say and/or agreeing with them without trying to raise any suspicions or voting. Niernen gets my vote since Olsi at least made the first vote of the day, even if it doesn't count for a lot.

[Vote] Niernen
    Last edited by Shidoshi; 2014-09-02 at 07:51 PM.

13. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia Day 1

Uh, when exactly did I repeat what others said? We have until Tuesday, and no one had really posted much. Besides voting for the few inactive, I was trying to catch up on lore since I'm not too familiar with the characters. Everyone's spoken up so I was just seeing how the day goes so far some I didn't see a need to rush.
    Last edited by Niernen; 2014-09-01 at 05:05 PM. Reason: typos from mobile

14. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia Day 1

Tbh, the wiki didn't help much :(

Keeping my vote on meow. Voting for no lynch is never a good option in Day 1.

15. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia Day 1

It will help with flavor. Some flavor has already been thrown around.

I seriously doubt Daenerys is involved in this. It's probably: Night's Watch, Wildlings, and Stannis's people. I can easily think of 15/16 people in those three factions. This is around the Battle at the Wall so Daenerys isn't involved in anything Westeros yet. MAYBE there's an Other or two as a Neutral to mix things up but that's the most I'd expect.

[Vote] LuvDWayULie What's with the random vote against meowmixx after they specifically stated that they were going to bed plus this is practically the most inactive Day 1 I've ever seen as it is?

16. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia Day 1

Noting Polantaris possibly defending @meowmixx; for future reference. I find it odd that, among all of the seemingly random day 1 votes, you zero on Luv's specifically. Especially when he's had the vote there for a while and you've had a post in between the one I'm quoting and Luv's vote. I don't really think a mafian would try to go for a No Lynch on Day 1, but then there are so many random votes out that it might be safer to avoid being the 2nd vote on a townie lynch.

This is all just my initial thoughts on what's going on, though - it's still way too early to interpret everything going on until we have more information, but I tend to die early in games where I'm not a mafian, so I want my thoughts known in case that happens.

17. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia Day 1

@LuvDWayULie; no biggie with ur vote. just dont want to throw "random" votes out and start an unintended bandwagon that *BAM* kills off an important person. you are all my special snowflakes except for yall wild folk. u need to go

18. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia Day 1

Been sitting around waiting to see if activity would pick up since yesterday. It hasn't, so I'm going with a gut feeling towards a post that made little sense to me. I probably should have pointed it out earlier but hindsight is 20/20.

19. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia Day 1

1. I wasn't randomly voting against meowmixx. I really thought he was being inactive than the usual.

2. His next post confirmed my vote against meow. I really don't think voting no lynch is a good idea. If there's someone else more suspicious, I'll definitely vote for that person.

3. Your post looks someone even more suspicious now. I have no idea why you voted for me. Is it because I'm more quiet than usual? Is it because I voted meow? If the former, it's because I'm quite active in my real life now. If the latter, I've already listed my suspicions above. But, for now, I'm thinking it's just a vote to talk.

20. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia Day 1

No. I voted for you because you voted for someone under the guise of inactivity when they posted twice in a cumulative grand total of 20 posts (before your vote post). It makes no sense at all. They had more posts than the vast majority of players. They shared a top post count with MasPan and I believe Niernen, with a whopping two posts. There's plenty of people who hadn't posted more than once at that point. Even now, ChaoticCJ, VerrKol, TheBirds, and MetaSeraphim have all still only posted once. But you're focusing on meowmixx, and why? At what point has this game been something you would consider active? Inactivity is a poor excuse when everyone is inactive.