Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

1. Default

That's a bit ridiculous. Grats on that.
    I'll post mine later when I get a screenie. ;]

2. Default

42k crusher fading away next to zak head in crusher with usual buffs and SE.

3. Default

whyd u post the SS like that? Seems a lil fishy to me. especially if you're using a white wg, yellow cape, red snow shoes, and a maple spear
    I was partying a 114 dk just earlier today, and the max i saw her crusher go was 5.5k. She was using a 117 atk spear too oO

4. Default

That 114 DK must have sucked.

Anyway, I believe that this guy is dexless [from the 'what's your base dex?' thread], thus the YAC/RSS/Soul Spear. Anyway, there are also more scrolled soul spears in the market than there are of scrolled Omega Spears/FairFrozens/Sky Skis.

As for the WG... I myself use a white WG; it's 12 attack, self-scrolled and tagged more than two years ago -- sentimental value ftl.

The way he posted it was probably to show he was using a cider, too.

5. Default

she was lying, i hit 5.5ks in the mid 8x with a 107 OS. only way she could be using a 117 spear and be hitting 5.5ks is if she had 300 base dex and no att items.

6. Default

Here is a more recent screen I took after I missed ship to Ellina, just incase you somehow think I faked the other one.

Spoiler

Also, that other DK really must suck, 5.5k at 144 with a 117 spear....only way that could be is if she has like 300+ Dex or your just saying BS.

None of the equips changed from last post except im using the worlds worst FF 101/0 instead of a 97/7 soul spear. At 100 I plan to get a 125/10 or better Pinaka, if you want to see the rest of my equips I posted it on the other page a few days ago.

7. Default

It's 2.1k damage if you can't see.

Dunno if this is worth flaunting since I'm using a scrolled tuna xd.

8. Default

DO WANT ^

Spoiler

9. *sweating*
    IGN: Waniou
    Server: Scania
    Level: 157
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Fate/Of Reign
    Alliance: > Horde

Range with MW 20 and HT buff (30 atk)

10. Default

ewww! thats a nice spear, but it was 101att when u scrolled it! fk! had that been a better spear, u beat me! that is a nice spear nevertheless. I'm working on a dragon one at the moment!

11. Default

lol it was a trash spear from Horntail, I wasn't expecting it to turn out so well.

12. Default

Spoiler

I'm so close to hitting 5k on one of the hits of crusher. ;_; Highest I've seen myself do is about 497x D:

13. Default

Try em at Snails xD

14. Default

Or use a cider from showa, or both.

15. Default

Not me, but it is my weapon (providing I ever level to 110...). <_<

16. Default

^_^ dats mi

That was a powerstrike with rage/mw10/fully charged combo, btw. >_> 33,2k if you can't see. Considering I'm a sword hero, uh, yeh.

It's a 125/8 Dragon flame. 1x30%, 5x60% on a 110atk base for mister sha. It's nothing -that- fancy considering it's slow and all that, but I'll get him a 130+ when I get done upgrading myself.

17. Default

Updated equips a bit, base dex is now four.

I'll post again when I finish scrolling my new sword and shield :D