Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142
  1. Default Re: Warrior flaunting thread!

how would a soul weapon help with dojo?

2. Default Re: Warrior flaunting thread!

The summon type ones attack immediately when the boss spawns, which means if your damage range is high enough (and you get reasonably lucky with spawn points) you can stand on the portal and tap up as soon as the 'stage x' banner appears because your soul weapon will have 1hko'd the boss already. It speeds up Dojo times considerably.

3. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: LegitLance
    Server: Renegades
    Level: 228
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Solitude
    Alliance: FISH
    usa

Default Re: Warrior flaunting thread!

Must be my attack speed/Portal lag then. I keep getting like 6:05 and can't break it for my life.

Another thing is i run out of sacrifice sometimes, i guess again because of speed/portal lag, at the later stages. Could cause a decent amount of time to be added lol. Even when i sit in the rest maps and wait for it to come off CD

4. Default Re: Warrior flaunting thread!

The DK I know that gets 5:2x times has permanent Sacrifice (buff duration inner ability, Mechanic character card, maxed empathy, etc), and he hits 100% max damage, so that may also be where you're a bit behind. Pretty sure he uses real SI (cast before you enter, then use dSI when it runs out for the last 5 stages) + extreme green potion. Portal lag is a pain in the ass though ._.

5. Default Re: Warrior flaunting thread!

Are you still using a Spear? You needa get a polearm if so.

6. Electron Straight Male

IGN: TheBurden
    Server: Scania
    Level: 200
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Reddit
    Alliance: SubReddit
    usa

Very recent but I just reached 800k range (with gloves, 700k without) and I'm super happy about it... looking for 1m mark next since I have a ton of things to cube, I did about a 8:09 dojo time I still have a lot to scroll and cube left but I'm getting there... hopefully 2m by the end of the summer or by winter times. :) Let me know if you want to see more specific gears or something!

7. Default Re: Warrior flaunting thread!

Here was my Aran's range pre U&I. Could finally reach 90k (with my Soul Weapon maxed of course), maybe near 100k with a few external buffs.

Unbuffed
    Spoiler

Buffed
    Spoiler

Now with updated Aran range.

Spoiler
    Last edited by Arrol; 2014-06-25 at 03:13 PM.

8. Default Re: Warrior flaunting thread!

Definitely possible to get sub 6:00 on a Zero. I was stunned by Papulatus, and had a few sloppy moments as well.

9. Neon Atom
    IGN: Godtastik
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero / CM
    Guild: Articulate
    Alliance: Notorious

Congrats! Shame on that papulatus stun (Alpha's fault I bet).
    Though where I live, it won't be possible since Alpha's absorption and portal latency ruins my time.

10. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: I'm
    Server: not
    Level: on
    Job: this
    Guild: damn
    Alliance: game
    Farm: anymore
    canada

Hasn't been super long since my last update, but I upgraded again!

My range is now over a million for both minimum and maximum, something I've been attempting to accomplish for quite some time now. Again, I cheated by using Epic Adventurer and Echo, but who cares right?

11. Default Re: Warrior flaunting thread!

First time for everything, here we go. I'm still working on upgrading a lot of things, need to cube my weapon as it has no boss on it x0x, and i need to get my inner ability to legendary to get that inner speed +1 as i do use a 2h bw

Spoiler

12. Default Re: Warrior flaunting thread!

Roughly 2 years since the last post in this thread, but i just have to get this out here LOL

5th Job Dark Knight Gameplay (vs Magnus and Queen)

If you're a Dark Knight main and are awaiting the release of 5th job, heres a tip. Once you get to 5th job (when it comes out on GMS), be sure to use dark spear on a boss as close as you possible can. It can lead to it hitting VERY MANY TIMES, and it will somewhat work like a 1-second version of Dual Blade's Asura Hyper Skill.

People seem to sleep on Dark Spear quite a bit, but its actually a lot more powerful than you think

13. Default Re: Warrior flaunting thread!

Thanks for showing this functionality, haven't really seen any drk video using it at bosses.
    It has exactly the effect I wished for. Basically if you have at least some ability at using it, you can make it into a really crazy 1v1 aswell, whereas "normally" it has arguable utility. That might be a nice pattern for more skills in the future, which require skill (...) in order to be of good use?

Also
    EMS took another step into the GMS migration, result is (for example) we cannot reflame items anymore or enhance past 15*. However the stats reached before that patch will remain on the item. We inherited all the GMS functions (15* star force, nebulites, monster book etc.), to be honest all at once is quite overpowered.
    Here is my baby's final form