Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: [Event Discussion] A Song of Ice and Mafia

1. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia

Those last few days concerned me though, and I can understand why Meta's scared of people getting burnt out.

BUT I TRIED. MANY A YOLO WERE TO BE HAD. I'm bad at game. :(

I got caught up with rl pomegranate and didn't think things through well enough and got a bit overzealous with things. Oh well.

2. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia

You were pretty much screwed when you made the raven call. The only reason I had to roll with it was cause of meta notsaying anything and no other roleclaim. Today would have been you or polantaris regardless

3. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia

I'd play another, but yeah this game was like half as long as the others in terms of number of pages. That might just be because it was a smaller group and there was a lot of multiple deaths (3 from lovers, revenge kill, and strong kill) that sped up the game. It was going quite fast on day 2/3 though.

4. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia

It's good that there were things to speed up the game and they didn't make it too swingy anyway. We also didn't have as much drama or useless conversation as other games. If there was less talk this game, it was quality talk. A lot of good scumhunting by the town catching on to the slip-ups by the mafia.

Even if there were a lot of people with powers it didn't detract from the basic gameplay of mafia scumhunting through post and vote analysis.

5. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia

Yeah I knew I was. I had started it hoping I could pull off a stupid gambit, but forgot to actually retract it once Niernen and Luv died. Again, just a bit overzealous without thinking it through. I was too distracted all the time. :/

6. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia

I think it might be best to hold off for a week or so before beginning sign ups for another game.

Last game was good, but I don't think people were into it as much as they usually are.

7. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia

Agreed. We'll take a break, but I'd like to try my hand at hosting if people are willing :D

8. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia

Add yourself to the queue thread!

I think it's only MetaSeraphim on the queue, so you can be after if you sign up.

9. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia

I think we'll be fine if it's like 10-12 person games rather than the larger games of summer, but yeah waiting is fine by me too.

10. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia

Maybe you can hold sign ups now, but wait like two weeks to start instead of a week?

11. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia

I was really motivated this game and I think the feeling it wasn't as much active is more due to there being less drama/chatting and more game-focused posts.

Some people should really try participating more though. Meta, TheBirds and Olsi were a bit too quiet, you just provided a safe place for Salguod to hide. He is fine since he was mafia.