Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [Event Discussion] A Song of Ice and Mafia

1. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia

Oh, turns out I'm going to be busier than I thought tomorrow evening so I'm going to send out the role PMs now.

2. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia

Sweeeeet.

3. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia

Oh wait just wondering, are invite only social groups visible to the public? As in are they searchable/can you view the group members? I want to try using social groups for mafia night discussion but I obviously don't want that to be visible.

4. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia

No clue - maybe a mod can clarify. I know the mafia last game used Skype to communicate primarily.

5. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia

Skype/Steam should be enough IMO.

6. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia

Alright, but the benefit of social groups is that I can spy on what the mafia is doing :>

7. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia

Just ask them to add you to their Skype/Steam chat. :P

8. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia

I need to finish season 4 now...

9. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia

I think the lack of flavor knowledge miiiight be impeding day 1 discussion, since flavor comprises a lot of it judging from past games. Hopefully once things start happening it'll get more active.

10. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia

It has been lively enough imo, at least enough to get a starting opinion on most people.

11. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia

It is, at least for me. Day 1 seems to be very flavour-heavy since we don't really have much to go off, but it hasn't been a complete flop. The last few games may have just been livelier than usual.

now if you'll excuse me I have some friction-y math to attend to :p

12. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia

Flavour posting is mostly inconsequential for scum hunting, so though the day has seen less posts there was more useful discussion on who to vote.

13. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia

That's true. Oh, just a heads up, I might not be around to close the day at 11 pm tonight. I'll try my best to make it but if I don't, I'm going to disregard any votes made after 11 pm.

14. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia

Onions?

15. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia

Yum.

16. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia

My favorite!

17. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia

@Hypermug; Sorry for getting you killed :c

:'c damn onions

WEEP FOR THE DEAD KING

18. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia

WAAAAAAAAAA... KYRA :(

19. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia

Did anyone /really/ like Stannis anyway though?
    I mean Davos has his boner for Stannis but I'm pretty sure everyone's just sort of universally meh with him.

20. Default Re: A Song of Ice and Mafia

He's pretty much the epitome of "Lawful Good" with the emphasis being on Lawful. Stannis is the GoT universe equivalent of a D&D Paladin.