Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Kiritas Pocket Inverse Codex will de-level itself

Inverse Codex will lose its level up experience. (information from EMS) please bring awareness to this issue on nexon forums, and hopefully, by the time one of us max the pocket item, it will STAY maxed

http://maplestory.nexon.net/communit...23post10627648

P.S. the math says it takes as much to max the pocket, as it does to get tyrants
    Last edited by kayeyearekay; 2014-08-23 at 07:19 PM.

2. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Kirktas Pocket Inverse Codex will de-level itself

Wasn't there a big hubub discussion that this was intended?

3. Default Re: Kirktas Pocket Inverse Codex will de-level itself

Yeah.. that's kinda the point of the item lol.

4. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

im assuming most of the regulars here already know of that fact, tis why we put no effort into getting it. SP as a whole probably likes to plan for things for future patches, this was one of those things to skip

5. Default Re: Kirktas Pocket Inverse Codex will de-level itself

Pretty sure this is intentional.. though it would be great if they could remove that mechanic seeing as the stats at max aren't even that fantastic.

6. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Yeah, a lot of us already knew this. It's a good idea to raise awareness of it though. Not because it might get them to change it (they probably won't) but it might inform people to not waste their time.

7. Default Re: Kirktas Pocket Inverse Codex will de-level itself

Huh, didn't know that.
    Well, guess I'm done with Kritias then.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Deleveling of items isn't something one adds to the game by mistake. No other item does it. They added it specifically for this codex. Obviously it's intended.

9. Default Re: Kirktas Pocket Inverse Codex will de-level itself

Id be fine with it delevelling... if it didnt degrade at such an insane rate. The emsers say you need to farm 10k antimagic DAILY to keep up with it. Thats an insane amount of time for something that isnt even that great. Maybe 500 a day would be more fair?... i wouldnt mind needing to simply do one kritias daily quest each day to keep up with it. 10k is just... it just shows they have no idea how their own game works.

10. Default Re: Kirktas Pocket Inverse Codex will de-level itself

13k to be exact. Not to mention that you want to have coins for resetting bosses, which takes up 64 coins. Without doing invade, simply because it forces you to show up at x time making it a chore instead of a daily thing you can get 15k antimagic daily from collecting and about 3k from daily quest, but 1400 has to be spent for the 1.5x multiplier and all has to be done within 1 hour. That gives you about 16600 antimagic a day & 13k has to be spent on the codex.

Then you are left with 3.6k antimagic daily which in the end in a whole week gives you 36 anheim coins. Thats barely enough for 3 bosses (In some servers its probably not worth resetting all bosses.

So this means daily quest + 1h a day of hunting everyday. System is stupid.

11. Default Re: Kirktas Pocket Inverse Codex will de-level itself

Content of the year: Kritias

12. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: TidusAiYuna
    Server: BelloNova
    Job: Drk
    Guild: Minah<3
    Alliance: Tiffany<3
    Farm: Hyuna<3
    australia

rofl literally no point for me to do kritass now

13. Default Re: Kirktas Pocket Inverse Codex will de-level itself

with enough attention; nexon can change things exclusive for GMS. theyve done it in the past;
    Spoiler

14. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

It's been like this in KMS for AGES, so it probably won't change. And that 90% 9atk cause a whole fiasco we don't hope to go over again.

15. Default Re: Kirktas Pocket Inverse Codex will de-level itself

not to mention luminous light/dark gauge, advanced options, im sure there's a list of things that GMS got specifically different from direct KMS port/version/translation. we have the power; we have the technology.

16. Default Re: Kirktas Pocket Inverse Codex will de-level itself

I don't care about this pocket item, just felt I had to mention: Neither of those changes are good, so why would they change this sh'itty item to make it good at all?

17. Default Re: Kirktas Pocket Inverse Codex will de-level itself

I thought one of the reasons why we didn't get Kritias originally was because the content is unrewarding? The pocket item seems super unrewarding for how much you have to put into it every single day.

18. Default Re: Kirktas Pocket Inverse Codex will de-level itself

kiritas was delayed because hekaton lags-a-ton.

as for the pocket... best in game is best in game. idk wat to tell u. if NexonAmerica didnt throw tyrant gloves into marvel and shove that down our throats the same week as kiritas, im sure there would be a lot more ppl speaking up about kiritas related content

19. Default Re: Kirktas Pocket Inverse Codex will de-level itself

http://maplestory.nexon.net/communit...300%26nxid%3D6

I always thought it was just because it was unrewarding exp wise and reward wise.