Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Kirktas Pocket Inverse Codex will de-level itself

It's best pocket item in the game by quite a lot too. If you want to go for the absolute best items I think you should have to put some effort in.

Granted I absolutely despise the idea of things forcing you to play the game (Meister professions losing EXP, same deal with this item, attendance events, etc) but either put up with it and enjoy the benefit, or use a weaker pocket item. Frankly I think it's ridiculous that you'd complain about this given how many other things require attention and it's this awful crybaby attitude that in part has changed the community of the game as a whole for the worse.

I won't bother posting the same thing on the Nexon forums because I don't want to bump the thread.

2. Default Re: Kirktas Pocket Inverse Codex will de-level itself

I would argue that the Maple Leaf High pocket items are actually better.
    5% Ignore is nothing because % Ignore is multiplicative, so it really just comes down to 5% Boss (also hardly noticeable) vs 15 main stat and 5 att/m.att.

I'd take the stats over the Boss any day.

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Kirktas Pocket Inverse Codex will de-level itself

Hahahahahahahaha

Considering past events concerning saying things that are intended are glitches and vice versa, i find this thread hilarious.
    Spoiler

It's intended, and do i think it should be changed not to not de-level but to be harder to de-level, but it won't ever not de-level. Might as well accept it and tell yourself you'll never be the best there is.

4. Default Re: Kirktas Pocket Inverse Codex will de-level itself

Maybe they could compromise by making it so you only lose exp if you don't feed it on that day? That might be better since you would only need to top it up a little each day.

5. Default Re: Kirktas Pocket Inverse Codex will de-level itself

compared to de-level of crafting, the amount of anti-magic farming needed is quite ridiculous. i understand the mechanic is to encourage continued participation, but kiritas is just too much to make the item worth getting.