1. Default How hard is the Princess No expedition?

Any point to even try this?
    My wife wants the damage skin but before I do the prereqs, I'd thought I'd check if a lvl 207 NL an lvl 201 DrK have any chance on finishing.
    I don't even remember the range on my NL but it is probably around 1m. The DrK's range is much lower.

I tried asking in the Princess No Expedition thread in general discussion put the forum is either dead or blind.

2. Default Re: How hard is the Princess No expedition?

it is significantly difficult without a fast attacker. more than half the dungeon consists of capped-damage mobs that you NEED to AOE kill quickly. plus, you need a role-play key to start each expedition. the perma skin needs 10 kills.

there's a guide up already if you search

3. Default Re: How hard is the Princess No expedition?

If you have 1 of each class (warrior, thief, pirate, mage, bowman), stage 2,3 and the mobs Princess no summoned will be easy.
    For every class you don't have, it will cost you about an extra minute killing the mobs in stage 2.
    Princess No is easy as long as your party has a combined DPS of 200000000

4. Default Re: How hard is the Princess No expedition?

The damage skin gotten after 1 fight is permanent after use, the one you get after 10 fights is reusable so that you can apply it again if you went with another skin for a while.

Googled Princess No guide, found nothing outside of the retarded crap you find on Basil.

5. Default Re: How hard is the Princess No expedition?

i guess the dmg effect coupon expires; the skin will be changed permanently; unclear....
    not a great "guide" but the information & tips provided are good.
    http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=74814

6. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: TidusAiYuna
    Server: BelloNova
    Level: 204
    Job: Drk
    Guild: Minah<3
    Alliance: Tiffany<3
    Farm: Hyuna<3
    australia

Default Re: How hard is the Princess No expedition?

you need like ppl who can do dmg so a party of 4-5 decently funded ppl and the other 2 or 1 can be nub