1. Default Commerci Vessel EXP for Sailing to Lith Harbour

Can I ask if anyone is able to provide me with the EXP you get for sailing to Lith Harbour (the final destination) for Commerci trades? Many thanks. I want to do a little write up for this.

Hadriel

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Commerci Vessel EXP for Sailing to Lith Harbour

3. Default Re: Commerci Vessel EXP for Sailing to Lith Harbour

You have my deep thanks. You'll see a thread on this soon at Game Mechanics.

Hadriel

4. Default Re: Commerci Vessel EXP for Sailing to Lith Harbour

Do you happen to have the level 2/3 ship?

I distinctly remember noting that I got 1800 exp from Lith when I had my Cargo Skiff (level 1 boat), but now I've gotten 1900 with both the Sailboat and Dreadnought.

5. Default Re: Commerci Vessel EXP for Sailing to Lith Harbour

If someone could give me a screenshot of the Lith Harbour Commerci page, one with the items and duration etc. that would be good too.
    @CakesXD; did you happen to level up your boat with that Lith Harbour trip? Leftover EXP is not carried over (not unlike levelling your Profession). [Yes, teaser info that will be in my guide but I'm going to do that when I get back today.]

Hadriel

6. Default Re: Commerci Vessel EXP for Sailing to Lith Harbour

I don't think so, although I'm not completely sure. All I have are some rather cryptic notes about the experience values that I took down a couple of months ago (I wish I took screenshots).

Spoiler

7. Default Re: Commerci Vessel EXP for Sailing to Lith Harbour

Your Herb Town, Rien and Lith Harbour ones don't match mine. I will put off the guide until I get to level 2 boat to verify, as well as starting off with a fresh questline to check Denaro costs.

Hadriel

8. Neutron
    IGN: Hayandra
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 2xx
    Job: Sharp Object
    Guild: PrettyPantys
    Farm: Dereliction
    denmark

Spoiler

Lith harbor page as requested. Lvl 2 boat, if that makes a difference.

9. Default Re: Commerci Vessel EXP for Sailing to Lith Harbour

If you do regular Lith Harbour runs, do you get 1900 EXP? Do any of your runs give the EXP that CakesXD provided? I have a bad feeling about this, and I hope I'm wrong.

Also, @CakesXD; those numbers in the spoiler... are they for Lvl 1 boat?

Hadriel

10. Default Re: Commerci Vessel EXP for Sailing to Lith Harbour

Yes, those numbers are for the level 1 boat. I'm thinking that Nexon may have stealth-buffed the experience values for the later areas...

11. Default Re: Commerci Vessel EXP for Sailing to Lith Harbour

I know the source of the discrepancy now. You'll see it in the new thread soon. Thanks.

Hadriel

12. Default Re: Commerci Vessel EXP for Sailing to Lith Harbour

For those who are curious the EXP you get is the same as the maximum time taken for the voyage (in seconds). Since Nexon increased the timer for the later areas by 100 seconds, they also give 100 more EXP.

13. Default Re: Commerci Vessel EXP for Sailing to Lith Harbour

I've already noticed this. I can't make a guide so quickly you know... =.= I'm also preparing one for Elite Monsters, but unfortunately I had a very wonky connection today so I cannot post anything extensive with my phone.

Hadriel

14. Default Re: Commerci Vessel EXP for Sailing to Lith Harbour

Sorry for DP, but I need to ask if anyone has been able to complete Lith Harbour run very quickly? That is, your shortened duration > actual duration. Can you tell me how much bonus Denaro you get?

Hadriel

15. Orbital Bee Cannon

I do these runs in ~7 minutes, and the bonus is 3 denari.

16. Neutron
    IGN: SkyTheBM
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 248
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Revenance
    Alliance: Blanc

I complete Lith Harbor in about ~5 minutes and get 3 Denaro for the bonus.

17. Default Re: Commerci Vessel EXP for Sailing to Lith Harbour

That kind of DPS... *shakes head*

I'm nearly done with my guide. The last bit is very tedious because I can't code. This will probably be my last guide.

Did you all notice a damage increase (when using Vessel Skills) when upgrading to a Sailboat or Dreadnought? Also, does anyone who have a Dreadnought... can you tell me just how useful the Magic Arrow Shower is?

Hadriel

18. Orbital Bee Cannon

Magic Arrow Shower is useless. It hits 15 mobs for 20-30k damage (depending on the boat's level). Once. And then has a 45 second cooldown.
    The only vessel skill I use is the Emboldening Horn Flute, which is a fixed +100 att (so, a free Onyx Apple, for a few seconds), and it's exactly the same for Sailboat and Dreadnought. In fact, when I upgraded my boat, my Horn's level went from 10 to 1, which means its duration went down from 30 seconds to 10 :-(. So you might say my overall DPM went down when I upgraded to Dreadnought.