1. Cash1 Bonjour, Hola, Hello, I'm Cadence.

Hey, hey hey. I'm fat a- I mean, I'm Cadence. I recently decided to stop lurking about Southperry and watchin' y'all from your windows and make an account.

I been playin' maple for as long as I can remember, and I started in 2006 I believe, which safely makes me at least eight. But I'm twenty, so I'm not sure where those twelve missing years of my life went. I'm originally from Bera, but I did some sight-seeing through different servers "anonymously" before finally deciding to return home. So I guess I'm starting "fresh" again. A beautiful noob, with such potential and doe-eyed dreams... we shall see what is to come.

I'm a proud Wisconsinite, well, a Wisconsinite at least, so if you're from the Midwest US you should say so so we can high five or whatever we're supposed to do

oh and hm I guess I'll list three interesting factoids about myself

1. I met Bill Nye one time when he gave a lecture in Milwaukee
    2. I was born an hour after the author of a Clockwork Orange died, and I'm convinced I'm his reincarnated soul
    3. Going with the writing theme, I'm a writer myself and i got a short story published in a lit magazine once

So hey let's be friends. Unless we were already friends, my old igns have been DethWiz and EosKrystalor, and even if we haven't been friends, I still think we should, so add me and give me money let's chat and hang out in game

2. Default Re: Bonjour, Hola, Hello, I'm Cadence.

WELCOME

Nice to see more creative people around, whats your favorite genre for writing?

3. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Bonjour, Hola, Hello, I'm Cadence.

Welcome to Southperry, the land of chinchillas, pineapples, and opossums.

4. Default Re: Bonjour, Hola, Hello, I'm Cadence.

Oh yikes, pretty much anything that comes to mind idea-wise. But I guess mostly drama with a touch of sci-fi? I love writing adventure, too haha

Southperry sounds an awful lot like my Aunt Barb's house

5. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Default Re: Bonjour, Hola, Hello, I'm Cadence.

Hi hello, welcome!