1. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Monster Bounty Hunter Event

Actually, it's more like "let's not give those foreigners the advantage of hunting at low-competition times."

Anyway, yesterday I saw them everywhere at about 8:30am PST, but I didn't look any earlier. Safe to say they'll be spawning after the maintenance today, and I seriously doubt we'll see any before that.

2. Default Re: Monster Bounty Hunter Event

I completed the entire quest with 0 clues. You don't even need one, its just there to waste your time. All the targets can be found in ToT if you just hovered the map looking for them. Finding the posters however, is actually the hardest part for me. Like someone else said though, this is extremely hard with no hyper rocks, feel free to CC if you don't see your target and if you can't find it in all 20 chs then check around leafre maps, each target spawns in all 3 areas: temple of time, leafre, gate of the future.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon

What you call "poster" is what I call the first clue. Either way, the thing you have to waste your time hunting before you can get credit for killing the wanted monster.

4. Default Re: Monster Bounty Hunter Event

Do I actually need to get the quest to complete before a target counts towards my medal, or can I just go around slaying targets until I've killed one of each?

EDIT: Also, I don't need all the targets in one day do I?

5. Default Re: Monster Bounty Hunter Event

Yes you need to start a bounty before killing a bounty monster constitutes completing a bounty. Killing a bounty monster without picking up a clue (or killing the wrong monster) gets you nothing.

No you don't need it all in a day.

Hadriel

6. Default Re: Monster Bounty Hunter Event

All that you need is the first clue for the target in order for you to be able to kill the mob and get credit for it. You do NOT need to do them all in one day to get the medal. I did it over the span of 2 in-game days.

Ninjas. Everywhere.

7. Default Re: Monster Bounty Hunter Event

I just realized it's not limited to 3 per day per character, it's 3 per clue per monster -____-

I've been wasting my time. I could have gotten more :( It's cool though, I have the set now. Too bad my earrings are significantly better than the ones this set gives me, even with the bonus .__.

8. Default Re: Monster Bounty Hunter Event

Unfortunately it's not tier 4 potential since it's only level 150. Would have made it a viable alternative to the expensive Sweetwater Glasses were it otherwise (and a good tier 4 ring too!).

Hadriel

9. Default Re: Monster Bounty Hunter Event

Thanks hadriel and Justin for your answers.

Before I understood how the quests worked I was killing random targets and ended up completing the quest for Tr MA Five, which is what prompted me to ask what counts towards the medal.

10. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

I got a mini pink bean poster in the last map of Future Perion( in the golems).
    Edit: also found in the ''door'' of the future perion(first map of future perion), a poster with a monster from the shaolin temple.

11. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

I got it all in one go yesterday.

Doing this in ToT makes it so much easier since you can quickly get to every mob quite quickly.

12. Default Re: Monster Bounty Hunter Event

Anyone know if those medals depend on your character level?
    Or is there something else that decides which medal you get?

13. Orbital Bee Cannon

Character level determines which set of items you will get.

Click on the Bounty Hunter Guide (in your Star quests on the left) and ask to see the rewards per level and the final rewards, and you can see which level gets what.

14. Default Re: Monster Bounty Hunter Event

It depends on which set of monsters you kill, I believe, which is based on your level. I'm not sure if you can start getting bounties again if you level past a break, though, so I specifically leveled my wind archer to 151 before I started doing it.

15. Default Re: Monster Bounty Hunter Event

I know, but the medals were listed in a different "tab" so I wasn't sure if they were depending on level or something else

Okay, thank you :)

16. Default Re: Monster Bounty Hunter Event

3 down, 9 to go.

I should really be doing this. Running back and forth between Leafre and MP3 is tiresome.

17. Default Re: Monster Bounty Hunter Event

this quest is so baffling. still looking for the Y mini bean after an hour of searching cloud park v

maybe there is indeed a time when it spawns, they probably should have said so in the notes to not have the other countries' people wasting time searching for nothing

or did they mean for the bounty monsters to be so rare that you had to grind for hours. i've spent like almost an hour ccing and searching. or maybe when they said bounty hunt they meant wild goose chase.

18. Default Re: Monster Bounty Hunter Event

The spawn cycle at Regret5 is about 15-30 min. Should be the same everywhere else... unless they messed up.

Which reminds me, I need to hurry with my MM for these events.

Hadriel

19. Orbital Bee Cannon

The wanted monsters only spawn during American playing time. During that time they spawn pretty continuously, you can't go 10 minutes in the map without having one appear.

20. Default Re: Monster Bounty Hunter Event

The clues are limited per day? i have been hunting for so long and only 1 clue so far.