Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: #Gamergate

1. Default Re: #Gamergate

This alone doesn't really give gamergate bad PR. No logical person is going to look at this guy and think "Yes, that's a sane individual who si representative of anything!".

Also, kill who? This crazy guy? He'll probably sort that out himself in short order, he seems to basically be a Darwin award waiting to happen. If you meant Wu or whoever he was trying to go and visit, that's insane (and I assume you don't mean that).

2. Default Re: #Gamergate

I hate how far gamergate has fallen.

It started as someone pointing out that banging folks for good reviews on games is bad, and then it turned into feminism hate circlejerk.

3. Desk Straight Male
    IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

Default Re: #Gamergate

What kind of gamergate sites and places have you been visiting? I would like to read up on any anti feminism by gamergate.

The more time passes the more we know of people banging others for profit or good reviews. At least from the sites and info I find and read.

4. Default Re: #Gamergate

not so much anti feminism as it is people using it for that. the initial idea is good, but it's blown up so pineappleing much.

5. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Both sides have fallen too far.

Feminists and anti-gamergaters constantly send death threats, completed with addresses of people, yet that is ignored in media 99% of the time. The low coverage of it hardly surprizes me because unfortunately violence against men and man hate is totally justified in our society.

• In the news there's always "even women and children were killed", "women and children are biggest victims in Syria..." I understand why children are excluded as victims, but women are NOT worth more than civilian men.
    • 40% of domestic violence is against men, media coverage is nearly always about violence against women. Nearly all support systems are aimed at women, if a man calls for help, he's often laughed at or not taken seriously.
    • Women get over 60% shorter sentences for the same crimes. Their word is more likely to be believed. Guilty until proven innocent: Teen lies about getting raped to hide secret relationship (Youtube)
    • Men have almost non-existant rights in marriage and child custody in several countries

The list continues.

And lastly, I live in Finland where only men are required to do military service. Right now I'm in the process of trying to get acquittance for health reasons. If I fail I will be jailed for more than half a year. This is both against the Finlands constititution and articles 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 (at least) in United Nations declaration of human rights. North Korea will soon be more equal than Finland

Yet Finland is somehow constantly ranked among most equal countries in the world. Why? Because we live in a world where "there is not such thing as discrimination against men".

6. Default Re: #Gamergate

To be fair, the only reason for that is because the batpomegranate insanity of third wave feminists has finally been brought to the front burners since GG started, it's not really a GG issue, it's SJWs finally showing who they really are.

I was referring to Wu, because he absolutely hates when people use that pronoun for him. And no, killing him would just make things worse (I won't say nobody deserves to die, but even given how pomegranatety Wu is and how much he is setting back/trying to set back society nearly singlehandedly, I wouldn't go quite that far, because that's exactly how far SJWs take it on a daily basis in their twitter circlejerks), I'm saying legitimate threats need to be aimed at these people so they will stop attention whoring the fake ones and get it through their skulls that this isn't just a way for them to get more popular.

7. Default Re: #Gamergate

Lost a so called friend today because of her irrational extremism and constant bias of females in general. It's no wonder a certain individual on this website abandoned her when meeting her in real life.

8. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

where you guys at when happenings happen?

pinsof spills the beans, suddenly the who's are playing their victim tune harder and it's august all over again.

http://techraptor.net/content/state-...-pinsof-part-1
    http://techraptor.net/content/relati...-pinsof-part-2

9. Default Re: #Gamergate

And of course Giantbomb is already leading the 'ethical journo' narrative by insulting Techraptor and locking the discussion thread for the interview, never mind that they could have prevented this by simply not treating Pinsof like trash when he was never pro-GG to begin with and just agreed with the need for ethical practices.

Because clearly preventing people from actually talking about serious gaming issues worked well the first time!

10. Default Re: #Gamergate

I think Brianna Wu trying to get her game through steam greenlight is hilarious. It show's how much these so called developers aren't really gamers, but just profiteers off stupidity. A lot of SJW started to realize they couldn't even participate because they haven't bought a game through steam, they were frustrated they couldn't upvote her game yet "gamergate", although in this case, GAMERS IN GENERAL, were able to downvote it.

All the downvote means is you won't buy it, that's it, they believe it's like youtube, truth is the only votes that matter are the upvotes. She doesn't even understand the system, then feels like it's a terrorist attack, when not even 3 months ago she tried to get ANOTHER female developers game removed from greenlight, but she passed with flying colors.

Do you know why? Because these people aren't gamers, they just want a hug box, none of them could submit their opinion because none of them even had steam downloaded.

Even further evidence that Anita Sarkeesian doesn't even /play/ video games is her review of dying light, which if she played more than half an hour of, would realize there IS no damsel trope, like, at all, in fact uses another trope. It's disappointing such a fraud has led this crusade for more diverse games, but truly is not looking for that. She's looking for material to critique to her braindead followers, who are probably the dumbest people on the planet for nothing but profit. Money quickly leaves the hands of idiots, as they say.

Also part 3 was released this morning;
    http://techraptor.net/content/gamerg...czLn8U.twitter

11. Donator Straight Male
    panama

>brown colored hair

she passed the first nut-checker with flying colors. (badum-tsh)

the whole steam thing is... unrelated to GG, although it's fun how every time collusion is shown, suddenly a wave of "female devs are being harrassed" posts and articles instantly come up, couldn't use women as shields any more unless they literally taped them to shields, it also makes me wonder what kind of morals do these women have, who just let the media use them like that to save their sorry asses. reminds me of our expresident, but that's another story altogether.

12. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

I am pineappleing dying. This pomegranate looks like some PS1 Mars Attacks knockoff.

Spoiler

13. Default Re: #Gamergate

Mind telling why the blonde in the middle took Miranda's outfit from Mass Effect 2 and colored the black parts green?

14. Desk Straight Male
    IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

Don't you dare criticize this piece of art! It's clearly all original ideas by such a brave woman after her experience with patriarchy. ./sarcasm

Gamergate has had a field trip over this. I would just like for twitter to get their act straight.

15. Default Re: #Gamergate

Look up "Drake and the 99 dragons". One of the worse games regarded in history and it looks like they share the same f`ucking universe.
    @ShinkuDragon;

Although it's not regarding "gamergate" in terms of "ethics", it is regarding brianna BLAMING gamergate for her game getting pomegranate on. If you actually read her blog post (refer here) http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/f...8060820082878/

She has such a contempt against gamers in general. The entire game was made (by her own admittance) the exact opposite what "white male" beta testers asked to be replaced, and exaggerated it as if they wanted to make a cookie cutter game. She tries to make herself sound like a hero, as if her game is some type of art that we as gamers can't understand and should blindly accept as it adds more diversity.

16. Default Re: #Gamergate

... I always thought that game was years old.

17. Donator Straight Male
    panama

as did i, i was gonna reply to a twitter saying how her game was made for "new gamers" by saying it was made years ago... only to find it was finished in 2013.

i left no comments, my brain had none either.

18. Default Re: #Gamergate

So I stumbled across this and had a good chuckle. Not sure how many have seen it.

http://theralphretort.com/btfo-wu-ge...derator-20615/

Again, I haven't really been following things recently, so idk how old all this is.