1. Default Sengoku Tresaure Set

Yean, actually I am wondering if this set is useful for every class of the game...
    Because I am using it on my Kanna and it's an interesting boost (500 HP, 20 matt and 9% total damage).

The problem is with my Aran... the shoulderpad and the ring could get replaced (specially the ring since it has slots!), but my current belt is 8% STR and 1 attack. I wonder if the total damage gained overides that STR lost.

Thanks in advance

2. Default Re: Sengoku Tresaure Set

there are 4 ring slots; so depends on what else you're wearing you can keep that ring
    the shoulder is equal to empress shoulder; so that's an easy keeper
    however. gollux & tyrant belts are much stronger.

use it as a stepping-stone set

3. Default Re: Sengoku Tresaure Set

On my DrK the belt is better than a 10% str belt (I have about 120% str total) by 11k+ range, the ring & shoulder were essentially free replacements though cause I just had a clean krexel shoulder and the ring replaced an Evo 2 which only had 4 more w.atk.

4. Default Re: Sengoku Tresaure Set

Ideally shoulder should be left for Meister Shoulderpad to get some WA/MA from the 3-set. There's some play-area between the Sweetwater, Fafnir and Meister sets, and I might go in to investigate a little to see what's the best arrangement to take as much WA/MA/%Boss/%PDRignore from them.

Hadriel

5. Default Re: Sengoku Tresaure Set

What sengoku gear are you guys talking about?

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Sengoku Tresaure Set

Level 150 set consisting of Hat, Overall, Shoes, Gloves, Cape, Belt, Shoulder, and Weapon.
    They can drop from Madman/Ranmaru, or crafted using recipes he drops and special shards he and other bosses (such as Zakum) drop.
    They used to be completely untradeable, which made them nearly useless. But this latest patch changed them to tradeable-until-equipped, making it much more feasible to get a complete set.

If you have a character who is a Smith, you can see the item stats and the set bonuses by hovering over the item names in the smithing window.

7. Default Re: Sengoku Tresaure Set

Hmmm I thought they were talking about the new 3 item set you get by completing the new role play dungeon with each character. I might be wrong tho.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Ah, could be. I haven't been keeping up with that.

9. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

It seems they are indeed talking about the dungeon stuff.

For reference for anyone else:
    Dungeon set effect:
    Spoiler

Sengoku set effect:

Spoiler

10. Default Re: Sengoku Tresaure Set

the dungeon one was what I was referring to, thanks
    how do you get those items? boss only drop id assume?

11. Default Re: Sengoku Tresaure Set

All you gotta do is finish the dungeon with the three characters I think

12. Default Re: Sengoku Tresaure Set

At last I decided to get the Sengoku set, it's pretty great but it has not potentials. I'll scroll them and cube but it boost my dmg range.