1. Default Maple is the perfect example of a MMO RPG

Here is the proof:

1. Botting/ hacking/ etc
    Unless there is some kind of massive bot invasion or game disruption, a player can avoid this simply by walking away. (check)

2. Nexon is greedy/ corrupt/ Does not listen to players/ Makes changes that x person does not like/ etc
    I do not recall Maplestories origin company ever listening to community feedback and making changes in a large way. Maple just so happened to be a good a game. Can't fault Nexon for not doing something that it did not really do in the first place. Most companies tend to be hungry for $ by nature, after all. (check)

3. Pay 2 Win
    Player vs Player was removed from Maplestory but even when it was still in, the Cash shop had very little impact on the modes. The purpose of Maplestory (if there ever was one) is to level up. Since Maple is not currently a competitive type of game (unless you count Killstealing or placement on the rankings) I think that it is safe to say that Pay 2 win is only a myth, as far as Maple goes. (check)

Cut, print, that's a wrap!

2. Default Re: Maple is the perfect example of a MMO RPG

Golly.

3. Default Re: Maple is the perfect example of a MMO RPG

Have you guys ever tried other games?

4. Default Re: Maple is the perfect example of a MMO RPG

Seeing how blatantly ignorant this post is makes me think of the hundreds of ways the game is freaking terrible and suddenly any inclinations I may have had of possibly hopping online again one day have vanished completely.

Thank you, friend.

5. Default Re: Maple is the perfect example of a MMO RPG

Pay2Win? no. It is Car2Win. Spend cars worth of cash to actually do the end game.

6. Default Re: Maple is the perfect example of a MMO RPG

This is some pretty good satire.

7. Default Re: Maple is the perfect example of a MMO RPG

How many times can can one person say the same thing?

8. Default Re: Maple is the perfect example of a MMO RPG

If we take @KhainiWest; example, always in every thread that's somewhat related.

I'm happy with just one, though. Two people saying the same thing over and over are a bit too much.

9. Default Re: Maple is the perfect example of a MMO RPG

>Complains about me posting the same thing over over in the same type of threads
    >Mentions me in said thread

Forethought is a magical thing.