Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: [GMS] Tower Of Oz Guide

well there 3 trap in that spot one on each end and one very close to the first one...

^--^------^

^ = jump

well I reach to stage 46 im having some trouble .... finding switch and invisible npc is hard waste too much time on it.... anyone know it most likely location for the invisible plat ? for the NPC?
    it is always random? the NPC that thing take me 4ever to find sometime ... I wish I know where it location specific or somewhere near the location .. is it like always top?

2. Default Re: [GMS] Tower Of Oz Guide

I'm getting flung back in between the last two jump marks you had. I'll record it next time and try and learn from that.

Isn't 46f just kill 200 wyverns? I saw nothing about an invisible npc in the video links I posted last page o3o

3. Default Re: [GMS] Tower Of Oz Guide

oops I mean stage 47 sorry my bad

4. Default Re: [GMS] Tower Of Oz Guide

i'm so pineappleing done with this stage lol literally every single pineappleing run ends up like this:

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

how on earth are you supposed to clear it consistently. i've failed at least 30 times.

5. Default Re: [GMS] Tower Of Oz Guide

solo is 50% chance to clear that stage u need luck on ur side

if you go with party you have 90% or higher to clear the stage on stage 42

I always go with party u need like a parther

6. Default Re: [GMS] Tower Of Oz Guide

wonderful. I'll just ask the other...... 0 people who can get to 42f here <_< most people can't get past 22f still.

7. Neutron
    IGN: SkyTheBM
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 248
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Revenance
    Alliance: Blanc

Default Re: [GMS] Tower Of Oz Guide

I've been working on that 5th pill slot...very slowly...going once a week to the Tower of Oz. School started this week, and has been making me very lazy to go Tower now

I'll see if I can go through the Tower more to get that last pill slot so I can help out. I'll try to get the last pill slot this weekend.

EDIT: gg passed floor 41, floor 42 looks fun
    Last edited by SkyTheBM; 2014-08-29 at 11:33 PM.