Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Kritias as a replace for Future Ereve?

Is there any good place in Kritias that can be replace for future Ereve for high lvl training?

2. Default Re: Kritias as a replace for Future Ereve?

Don't think so. The experience from the monsters seems to be about half of that in Twilight Perion. However it is not a bad alternative. Apparently the monsters inside invasion give 120k experience too.

3. Default Re: Kritias as a replace for Future Ereve?

Luminous have it awesome here. There are very very few safe spots for resting though. Compared to AMG they're less painful in terms of frequency of taking damage. Spawn is relatively decent.

The Corrupted Magician maps (3 of those maps that branch out from the ring) are excellent for mages, and in general good for all other classes. It should be noted that the Corrupted Advanced Magician shoots a fast-moving avoidable projectile, while the other 2 mages attack a relatively small hitbox in front of them. At least one of these 3 maps have a safe spot. Also to note that these mobs hurt less than the Frozen/Burning/Permeating mobs outside.

Currently, if you have high %Boss, then maybe the unchanged Official Knights would be better. Future Period has higher levelled mobs (and thus more EXP per mob), and AMG has far higher spawn count (and density) but man they hurt like crap unless you OHKO them.

Hadriel

4. Default Re: Kritias as a replace for Future Ereve?

Actually if you are an Aran, the mage maps is a full nightmare. Deals at least 6k damage with 3k m def. However the drops are GREAT. Also if you are using Combo Tempest, those maps are excellent places to get EXP. The rest of the maps is the dream. You can take down everything pretty fast.

BTW, elite mobs appears with more frequence than the rest of the places.

But Future Perion is still excellent to get exp.
    I wonder if Nexon revamps Twisted Aqua Road.

5. Default Re: Kritias as a replace for Future Ereve?

I write to reaffirm the incredible viability of the Corrupted Magicians maps for training, especially for Luminous. All 3 of them have safe spots (Advanced one is risky). The Basic one is the safest, but the top platform needs clearing because Reflection doesn't bounce upwards very well (has got to do with its mechanics, of which it's still rather like a black box). Mages do best here due to high MDEF, just try not to keep kissing them.

Littered all over Kritas are maps with safe spots for AFKing. Those are extremely viable for long-term training, and make a suitable alternative to AMG, particularly if you are past AMG's level. For classes that train by large AoE skills (e.g. BaM's Sweeping Staff, DS' Demon Cry etc) the maps lying in a circle (not the ends of the branches) are generally smaller. The wand monsters have too large an AoE attack for comfort though.

Note that the upper level monsters in Kritas will only appear after you finish the main quest line.

Hadriel

6. Default Re: Kritias as a replace for Future Ereve?

Tho not consistent during the invasions the mobs have a bunch more EXP and give about 150K+ EXP per mob. It is insane fast leveling but only for like half an hour. (In EMS it took them few months before they actually revamped it to be that way but I think it should end up like that eventually, you guys might get/have it already)

7. Default Re: Kritias as a replace for Future Ereve?

They give 100-120k in GMS and have 40-50m HP. Solid exp if you can kill quickly.

8. Default Re: Kritias as a replace for Future Ereve?

The Elite golems are pretty bad too, when they self-buff for atk they do 16k touch & ranged on my Dark Knight, regular ones are maybe 9k if they have time to buff (3hkos but they auto-aggro so it happens). If you don't have a top tier passive healing skill then I wouldn't train there.

9. Default Re: Kritias as a replace for Future Ereve?

Actually, all Powerful-tagged Elite monsters at high levels will do that kind of damage when buffed. But yeah since it's AMG... maybe not. At least Luminous can snipe from that safe spot in the AMG map.

Hadriel

10. Default Re: Kritias as a replace for Future Ereve?

Yeah, aside from those 3 pixels or whatever, there's no real way to attack without taking constant damage, makes it just a huge potion burn even if lag is low enough that you can continually be taking large hits.

Most of the Kritias mobs can't hit you on ropes if there aren't safe platforms (a few of the maps have one at one end) although I guess Elite mobs make it less than 100% safe.

Still, I like having safe spots that work for long enough to type a full sentence, and AMG barely has that.

11. Default Re: Kritias as a replace for Future Ereve?

It's not really necessary, though. My Lumi only takes about 1200 damage from AMG ranged attacks because Lumi has insanely high MDef. The only time I take real damage there is if I hug them. Lumi can stand on the plat in the middle and use reflection for long periods without needing to excessively pot.

12. Default Re: Kritias as a replace for Future Ereve?

Or if you have a OHKO skill.

13. Default Re: Kritias as a replace for Future Ereve?

Oh yeah, completely forgot about them removing boss tags for most mobs. Aran's Tempest is probably pretty amazing there.

14. Default Re: Kritias as a replace for Future Ereve?

I get bumped around too much when my Lumi is at AMG. Also, it doesn't solve the issue of Elite mobs, and my low range... I'd prefer somewhere safer. Maybe I should level up my Mihile for longer Stance.

<3 Absolute Kill at AMG hahah. Aran's Tempest is amazing but you have to traverse the map within the freeze duration. BaMs are amazing too.

Hadriel

15. Default Re: Kritias as a replace for Future Ereve?

I'm fairly sure you guys have misleading info on our mobs in GMS here. Our golems only give like 64k exp and their hp was pretty much halved yet again. They're at only about 30mil hp and their damage is well... low actually if you ask me. Even though I have 9999 wdef and mdef and rage at the time of testing, they only deal 799magic damage to me and about 1.5k touch. Probably I didn't wait long enough for them to fully buff but, it was hard enough waiting for them to hit me in the 1st place actually (lol at dodge).

16. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Kritias as a replace for Future Ereve?

What?

He was talking about certain kritias mobs during invasion.

17. Default Re: Kritias as a replace for Future Ereve?

They don't have 50mil hp either its more like 20-30mil hp at most, unless you're talking about the mini bosses.

edit: after rereading over again, you're right but, they don't have that much hp lol.

18. Default Re: Kritias as a replace for Future Ereve?

And just to add on, those mobs can be OHKO-ed because they are not Boss-tagged. The special monsters summoned then, such as the Bloodfangs, ARE boss-tagged.

Hadriel

19. Default Re: Kritias as a replace for Future Ereve?

They actually do have 40-50m hp. It's rather easy to test if you have WH character card or something. The normal mobs outside of invasion have 20-30m. My mobbing skill takes those out in one hit, but I don't do enough to OHKO the ones during invasion.

20. Default Re: Kritias as a replace for Future Ereve?

40 is about right, it would take me much longer to kill with murgoth summon or other skills if it was 50. Kritias lvl 210 mobs are in the low 20s (if not 20mil already), since I pop them easily with a summon.