1. Harrisonized

Update. I got my Fan back. Yay!

2. Default

how'd ya manage that?

3. Default

-Claps- Now for the panlid...

4. Harrisonized

Harrisonized's Pan Lid
    Finally, both items are safe back in my hands. Thank you to everyone who helped. I really appreciate it and I'm glad this whole ordeal is over.

5. Default

haha, now harrison, i think it might be a time to do a little ksing?

6. Harrisonized

Nah. KSing wastes pots and it's not like they're the ones who stole it.

iPandaPrince says he got the fan from someone in Kradia who claims to have bought it out of the MTS for 1.5K nx, plus he was pretty nice when I was negotiating with him...

XxRaiben17xX in the original chat with him says he got my panlid out of the MTS for 3K nx. Although he does deserve some KSing, I wouldn't blame him for not knowing any English.

Since neither of them remember the original person they got it from, and I'm not going to Kradia just to find out who it was, I'm just going to call it the end and not pursue the original hacker.

7. Default

congrats. glad you got both of them back!

8. Water
    IGN: Fumni/AcerSavita
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 16X
    Job: Ketchup
    Guild: Resonance
    Alliance: Everybody Leeches
    New_Jersey

(looks at SS) You traded a 120 HP panlid for your tagged 105 HP panlid Wow, you really wanted that thing back. Gratz on getting everything back.

9. Default

You know your server sucks when this is the most interesting thread to post in on the sub section.

No offense intended.

10. Default

not as bad as broas, only active thread in the last few days is a Level 100- Zak recruiting thread.

11. Default

so how about those hackers infesting most of our maps again?

12. Default

lol, i saw you in el nath before your zrun, and when my friend and I made it to himes it turns out GMs have been doing their job lately.

13. Default

Grats harrison now look for my green book at sharks :P

14. Default

I am a little confused, but why didn't you just tag you 120HP panlid instead of trading it for a 105?

15. Default

The 105 was made by him, it had significant value.

16. Default

Wow it must have really been hard for you to do all that. Congrats on getting both items back.

Haven't noticed this thread before until I saw the bump, so don't flame me!

17. Harrisonized

Didn't you read the first post? Both these items have sentimental value to me.

I have sold items that have had sentimental value to me before, but for this case... I guess I felt that it just wasn't right that these items should not ever had slipped out of my hands without my consent, which is why I spent the effort to get it back. I wanted to correct the injustice.
    It was. I spent hella effort. Luckily I noticed this problem early on, or it could have switched hands again and who knows what could have happened...
    LoL...

18. Harrisonized

I nearly died from skipping too many heartbeats.
    Spoiler