Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Scania] Harrisonized's Pan Lid

1. Default

That would be the guy.

Yeah, sad day when a loaded level 122 has to hack to get nx.

If I did have nx, I might of bought it for you but, I am in Khaini.

2. Harrisonized

This Pan Lid is one of the first things I've ever scrolled. In fact, it was the ONLY item I made completely on my Cleric, a project started on August 30, 2007 and ending October 2, 2007. I then moved it to my main where I used it for a full year before scrolling my magic Pan Lid. When MTS came out, this was also one of the first things I tagged, after my Hinomaru Fan and Versalmas Hat.

That being said, I only want the item back for sentimental value, as you had pointed out. I'm still waiting for Xxraiben17xX to drop the price for it.

I'm not paying that much for it. There's identical ones for much cheaper and I can put my name on it and call it the same. And nobody wants the name of some unknown FP mage on their shield. It'd make sense that someone wanting to use a HP shield will not buy my shield.

I don't want anyone else to buy it for that price either. Waste of money when you can get it for cheaper in a few days.

3. Default

I see. Best of luck to you then. I can see why people hold onto certain items or equipments, because of the good moments you've had with it, or whether it reminded you of someone. I understand now, thanks for clearing that up. Similar to you, I cannot lose, sell, or giveaway my very 1st Crystal-Ilbi, as it was given by a close friend of mine who has quit. I'd like a chance to tag it, but it's impossible to tag a 'Use' item. ;/ Anyways, back-on-topic, I wish the best of luck to you in managing to retrieve your shield.

4. Default

Lol the xxxraibenxxx shadower w.e kses too, tried ksing my BF lmao, ended sadly for him.

5. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Septher
    Server: vengeance
    Level: 172
    Job: ShAHHHdower

Derp.. trying to reason with a hacker? Honestly bro, by now you could've MTSed 8k NX and been happy with your shield.

Wouldn't that completely defeat the purpose of the "sentimental value"?

6. DUCKS
    IGN: Mondays
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 170
    Job: White Knight
    Guild: Affinity
    Alliance: Honour
    norway

He's already explained that he doesn't want the hacker to win by hacking.

7. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Septher
    Server: vengeance
    Level: 172
    Job: ShAHHHdower

I'm pretty sure scrolling another identical Panlid and tagging it would be letting the hacker win.

Last edited by Greg22; 2009-01-06 at 07:40 PM.

8. Default

These kind of people make me wish I knew how to hack them, and give the stuff back to the people they hacked...

Dammit, why are people like this? It's too ridiculous. Also, I think that if you didn't say you wanted it, it could drop its price... Too late for that now...

9. Default

KS him until he gives it back... Assuming he's a grind-hoar like Vengeance members.

10. Harrisonized

Wow. That sucks. I'll KS him if I see him...
    LOL... he always had it at 10K
    No, you see, I'm not going to buy it back at all if he's just going to biitch about it. Not buying it back means that he's not getting anything, and that item is practically worthless to him anyways if he's not going to profit off it.
    I know, but I doubt that he'd be reading SW or SP if he can only speak Spanish.

He's probably not a grindwhore because I seem him in FM/MTS a lot.

Also, if items are dropped on other servers, it doesn't matter raising the price because I won't be finding it anyways, and therefore there wouldn't be a price to start with.
    Xxraiben17xX will not win. Don't let him either. Seriously people, stop trying to buy the shield from him. You're just making it more difficult for me if you people offer so high, I'll have to offer higher making it difficult for me to negotiate.
    I got the same reply. He's just stupid. Don't let his stupidity win. Please.
    Last edited by Harrisonized; 2009-01-07 at 12:08 AM. Reason: Automerge

11. Default

I'm really sorry man. I had this axe and I loved it and I never sold it because it meant a lot to me in the game. I scrolled it before dark scrolls so that's why I was proud to land 3 10%'s on it somehow.

I can understand your situation, you don't want to let the hacker feel like the winner of the situation and you don't want too get another because of it's value to YOU, but your gonna need to make up your mind in order to get your shield back.

Good luck man, if you need help getting it from the MTS, I can help you out with some NX.

12. Harrisonized

Update:

From Broa Forums
    From Mardia Forums
    I find it highly amusing how two different people claim they have the same item.

One or both of them obviously lied... of course.

What now?

13. Default

What now? Just give up. I can not believe you resorted to posting a thread in every world forum on Sleepywood... It's just so mo liu beyond words. People are wasting their efforts, and even Owls of Minerva for you which is very generous but so unecessary. Not to mention the fact that people are treating this as a joke as shown by the previous post.

If you don't want the hackers to win by not buying the item then just ask for this thread to be closed, what's the point if you're actually not going to do do anything to get them back? There's no way to recover your item without the Hacker winning in some way and if it actually had sentimental value then knowing the item's location isn't enough. I'd do what it took to get it back... otherwise it's just meaningless words... Swallow your pride, it's just a game not real life.
    Last edited by Kevo; 2009-01-07 at 01:57 AM.

14. Harrisonized

The Fan can't be owled. I have mentioned that several times. I also did not request someone purge the FMs for me, merely that if they pass by it, to inform me. Thus, it is their own free will to aid me in my search for it and I appreciate them for that, but don't hold me accountable for those who dedicate more time searching than others.
    Of course I'm going to do something to get it back. I'm going to get Xxraiben17xX to lower the price of the item and then I'm going to buy it.
    Knowing the location is enough for now. I obviously cannot buy the fan back if I don't even know where it is.

Also, "I'd do what it took to get it back" just contradicts everything you say Kevin. If I did what it took, then I'd only pay around 5M for the item, I didn't pay 10K nx (which equates to around 40m to make it), why should I have to pay that much to get it back?

As for swallowing my pride, it cannot be helped, it's my nature.

15. Harrisonized

Yea, I know...
    You people should stop offering on it so that it doesn't get raised any further.

16. Default

That's the thing, if you keep making threads, assuming he has a SP.net/SW.net account, he knows you're searching for it. Not wise to make it sound so overly-important, in doing so, you're just playing his game. That's how it works.

Plus, by doing so, he'll keep raising the price. He knows damn well it's not worth anywhere near 11k NX. Hell, I'd rather scroll one and it'd be cheaper. >_> Point being, best situation to do now is to close all threads and ignore it, and try to get it back at a later time, if possible.

-Kasuhitomi ; Lord of the Night Sky

17. Harrisonized

I'm still trying to locate my Hinomaru Fan so I can't really close these or I wouldn't be able to find it.

18. Default

mzbutta is Danny (he has a bishop "Main" in Broa), and he definitely doesn't have it. He was just kidding (though you most likely won't relate to his type of humor).

19. Harrisonized

Fuuck it. Someone found my Fan and because I didn't see the message soon enough, it's GONE.