Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
  1. Default Re: "It's not botting, it's AFK training"

They don't need to permanent ban unless they continue with their actions. They should however be removed from rankings permanently.

2. Electron Male

IGN: AranBhav
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 212
    Job: Aran
    Guild: FallenStarz
    Alliance: forgot f4
    Farm: BhavsFarm
    england

Default Re: "It's not botting, it's AFK training"

I guess it is to late for them to take any action against the ds who botted to 250.

3. Default Re: "It's not botting, it's AFK training"

I dont understand why people care so much about the rankings.

4. Default Re: "It's not botting, it's AFK training"

lol very good system nexon, make it easier for regular users to attack legit players

Spoiler

whatever works though i guess

5. Default Re: "It's not botting, it's AFK training"

Amusing considering Nexon's adamant stance that videos / screenshots prove nothing.

6. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Yeah, that's what the Scania circle jerk did to frame one of the top legitimate players a few months back.

Although, from what I was told, players can show all the "evidence" they want, but if the GM doesn't witness such actions first hand, no further action will be taken.

That's why the 223 botting Scania DrK that I took a video of has yet to be banned.

7. Default Re: "It's not botting, it's AFK training"

I hope people start reporting others for buying/selling nx. This game isn't dying nearly fast enough.

#MS2

8. Default Re: "It's not botting, it's AFK training"

Many will probably jump on me for saying this, but what proves this is not a campaign from the very same people that would get rightfully affected, to frame the system as a useless tool that will work instead against the very purpose it was created for?

9. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

it is, but the point is valid. you can use the system for good and/or bad. taking it at face value though since if nexon has to check it themselves it doesn't matter, but then that brings the issue that one can swamp the system instead.

10. Default Re: "It's not botting, it's AFK training"

Just made a southperry account after reading this, wanted to say hi xD

Few days ago, I was suspended on basil for making an accusation against someone for botting without providing proof. The next day I made a video providing proof, I sent a ticket which unsuspended my account. Yesterday a lot of the bans rolled in for botters, and I found that the girl I accused was one of the ones banned. Now today I found out that I was permanently banned on all of my basil accounts (Not ip banned, at least not yet). I am not sure really to why my accounts were banned, but so be it.

Reason I am saying this is because I was going to just give up on posting on basil, but after reading a few posts on here, including yours, it made me make a new basil account and want to continue to post on basil.. Okay this is probably weird, bye~

11. Donator Straight Female
    canada

In regards to that forum, I'll say that it was the reason I decided to join Southperry, and I'll leave this link here

Technically you're not supposed to name shame on Southperry, either. Hence why in my post I've not included an ign or name in regards to the DrK I was referencing.

12. Default Re: "It's not botting, it's AFK training"

Penalty volcano is rather common, but it really doesn't seem like it's effectively used.

13. Default Re: "It's not botting, it's AFK training"

I remember I was training with a Basil mod once a year or so back and they started to hack. I kicked them from the party and lo and behold, my basil account was banned later that day. Haven't bothered going back since then.

14. Donator Straight Female
    canada

I feel like I should be surprised, yet I'm not. Perfectly sums up how poorly the site is run.