Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: v.152 - Mark of Honor: Hieizan Temple Update Notes

Now maybe Nexon will deign to fix it

3. Default Re: v.152 - Mark of Honor: Hieizan Temple Update Notes

Spoiler

thnk god for reset tickets, prices are so expensive here

4. Default Re: v.152 - Mark of Honor: Hieizan Temple Update Notes

Jett's story still revolves around the Core, but they still replaced it with a "Fist". Okay...
    At least the intro still seems to be the same. Now I wonder if Burke survives in this one.

Looks like Jett won't have 190% max speed or 90% base critical on bosses anymore.

5. Default Re: v.152 - Mark of Honor: Hieizan Temple Update Notes

Man, Cross Vortex + Spacial Shift makes jett really, really cool. Havnt gotten to play much of my jett yet, but at first glance this looks really promising.

6. Default Re: v.152 - Mark of Honor: Hieizan Temple Update Notes

Yes it does. ;]

7. Default Re: v.152 - Mark of Honor: Hieizan Temple Update Notes

stupid buddy list

8. Default Re: v.152 - Mark of Honor: Hieizan Temple Update Notes

lol i screwed up my build for the Jett -__- Didn't realize how useful Spacial shift was compared to the infinite jump rain and the buster chain. They can't max everything in 2nd and 3rd job, which I assumed was the case. And the 4th job skills aren't really passive buffs to their required skills either apparently (though that's probably the skill description's fault more than anything?). I honestly don't know how they want this character to be played. It plays like a melee character, but has a gun...

2nd job i opted to not max Stellar impact because Vortex is basically how you train. And if I could reset my skills, spacial shift and cosmic upheaval over falling stars. Pretty much max everything else.

Good thing he's not my main character, otherwise I'd have been pissed to have messed up this badly.

9. Default Re: v.152 - Mark of Honor: Hieizan Temple Update Notes

For some reason Jett stops getting regular Explorer quests at level 20 ._. not really liking having to grind from 20 to 30...
    Besides that, Jett seems pretty fun so far, he's fast which is nice.

10. Default Re: v.152 - Mark of Honor: Hieizan Temple Update Notes

thnk god, some of the cra stuff being 10-15m was way too expensive

11. Default Re: v.152 - Mark of Honor: Hieizan Temple Update Notes

Ayame is GREAT, I want now so hard to see her as a playable character, I wonder if she enters as a pirate.

Also. And the maps left to Momijigaoka (if the name is wrong, correct me!) map could be GODLY EXP, if isn't for the low spawn rate.

And the set... 9% total damage is excellent for any unfunder char. Not as good as Gollux, but still is OK.

12. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

I seriously think my character has reached a new level of stupidity.
    "Oh, be a dear and go fill up these jars with a bunch of peoples souls, alright? It's for their own good I swear!"

I mean seriously.

13. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Pardon me if I'm doing something incorrectly, but I finished the dungeon on Ayame, as well as Kanna and I still can't turn this quest in?
    As you can see, I do have the mirror o.o
    Spoiler

14. Water Straight Male
    IGN: Pybo
    Level: 211
    Job: Shade
    Guild: Reconcile
    Alliance: Intersection
    Farm: Mordor

You need to finish the quest on all 3 chars - Hayato, Kanna and Ayame.

15. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Ah, yes I'm seeing that now:

Thank you for the reply/confirmation, though!

16. Default Re: v.152 - Mark of Honor: Hieizan Temple Update Notes

Wow Jetts new skills look amazing, way better than I was expecting. The only one I dislike is Starforce salvo, maybe if the projectiles were purple or something. There are a lot of attacks so i'll have to wait till i get time to have a proper play of the class before i decide if i like it or not. I'm not too sure atm. It has nice mobility though.

You have to literally press the attack key and not the skill keys. It will chain all 4 Starline skills together. Or you can put the skills on your keyboard and use them individually.

17. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

AHHHHHHHHH
    Thank you!

18. Default Re: v.152 - Mark of Honor: Hieizan Temple Update Notes

Using Stellar Impact followed by Vortex Cross will "lock" monsters in place, if done quickly enough. Made myself an entire map of animated mannequins.

Falling Stars disconnects me every damn time I use it. Guess it's something with the placement of the character and a keydown?
    Starline is stupid, the complete attack chain moves you forward twice, and there's no i-frames so you get smacked while rushing into the mob.

Fourth Job has the strangest variety of attacks. There's a Hurricane clone, a Tempest clone (but only hitting stuff in front of you), and a Snipe clone. She even has a clone of Shade's third job attack where he pulls monsters from platforms above and behind him, and places them in front. I don't really get what direction the revamped Jett is going towards. It's like they took everything from all the Pirate classes and smashed it into one character. The passive buffs are really nice though, compared to what she had pre-revamp.

19. Default Re: v.152 - Mark of Honor: Hieizan Temple Update Notes

Unfortunately, Starfire Salvo is too slow. It's a hair slower than than the tempest clone and does less damage. The removal of the Heal Over Time skill is a noticeable loss. We got more HP, but the defense is still terrible. My 190 Jett is getting killed in 3 hits by mobs at Colossus. And the walking speed seems like it's broken. We still have Rockets as a beginner skill which should be stacking with the speed skill in first job, but they don't seem to. I just can't seem to keep this character alive. The starline series seems to have a post-skill delay. I have to beat on the potion button several times after attacking in order to get it work. We seem to have become the kings of Keydown Skills, but they all fire way too slow.

20. Default Re: v.152 - Mark of Honor: Hieizan Temple Update Notes

How hard is no, i want to solo her but well how tough she is for the barely funded (that is at least clean Fafnir).