Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: v.152 - Mark of Honor: Hieizan Temple Update Notes

Well they can do that too, but they don't need to kill him off... heckie, he could probably even take you there later on? I'd like to explore it...

2. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: v.152 - Mark of Honor: Hieizan Temple Update Notes

I want the Jett damage skin so bad.
    a must have for Jett's and Xenon's!

A bit disappointed that there is no mention of the Kanna and Hayato skill skins. (Edit: oh, they are in the extraction though, hmm)

3. Default Re: v.152 - Mark of Honor: Hieizan Temple Update Notes

went through the extraction.
    T_T no upgrade 2ndary for me... MAYBE if it was tier 4
    EDIT: ok so i kept reading, and forgot kaiser secondary has upgrade levels. i could end up with 27 stat shield... and RARE pot... and NO bonus pot...... the recubes T_T. so probably-definitely not gonna happen

Spoiler

4. Default Re: v.152 - Mark of Honor: Hieizan Temple Update Notes

Wasn't a shop in Kritias supposed to come with additional entry tickets?

5. Default Re: v.152 - Mark of Honor: Hieizan Temple Update Notes

400 days without hekaton, and thats perfect attendance

6. Default Re: v.152 - Mark of Honor: Hieizan Temple Update Notes

Yeah, I assume the list on the update notes is "including, but not limited to," because it mentions the inverse pocket item above but not on the shop list.

7. Water Straight Male
    IGN: Pybo
    Server: Scania
    Level: 211
    Job: Shade
    Guild: Reconcile
    Alliance: Intersection
    Farm: Mordor

I can already see the gloves appear in the next Marvel Machine event

8. Default Re: v.152 - Mark of Honor: Hieizan Temple Update Notes

I sure hope this means we get Hekaton soon or this is going to take forever. xD

9. Default Re: v.152 - Mark of Honor: Hieizan Temple Update Notes

10. Default Re: v.152 - Mark of Honor: Hieizan Temple Update Notes

Does he work?!

11. Default Re: v.152 - Mark of Honor: Hieizan Temple Update Notes

No. Kritias also brings something called Kritias Invasion.
    If this invasion finish, you gain 1 antimagic stone, this content is every 2nd hour from 8:05 am to 10:05 pm in EMS. If you somewhat do the final hit damage in invasion, you will be rewarded with 4 stones instead of 1. This means you can get gloves in minimum 40 days given that you do all of these invasions & the daily quest everyday.

How Kritias Invasion works

1 Kritias coin needs 1,2k antimagic and 1 antimagic stone (kritias invasion/daily quest is the only way to get these). 1 Anheim coin cost 700 antimagic, this coin type is used for Reset coupons and Damage skins or enchantment potions in Kritias area. Antimagic will drop from mobs with the rate from 10 to 20 every loot & the daily cap is 10k. The cap can be raised to 15k by using 2 anheim coins (basicly 1400 antimagic) for amplifier potion. This will put your looting points from 10-20 to 15-30, so please if you plan to get 15k buy it BEFORE starting to hunt, if you dc you lose the effect. Each reset ticket cost 10-12 anheim coins, this means you need at least 4 days of 15k just to get reset tickets for all bosses weekly. Inverse is useless, the codex delevels so dont bother getting it & tyrant gloves cost 400 kritias coins.

Without drop gear this will take 1h+ daily. But if you have full drop gear, 2x card & kanna mule it will take 15-20 min daily. '

So overall for the people who dont have drop gear, dont have 2x card, dont have kanna mule, dont have pets & lagg a lot, Kritias is a HORRIBLE content for you.

If you guys got a better version than this of kritias then good for you, if you got a worse one then too bad I guess.

12. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

The new Jett is really pretty and all, but a lot of the skills don't flow together particularly well. And the "Starline" skills make no sense to me, it says to keep pressing the button to do a combo or something for less delays, but nothing happens at all. it just keeps using the same skill over and over with the same delay.

13. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: TidusAiYuna
    Server: BelloNova
    Job: Drk
    Guild: Minah<3
    Alliance: Tiffany<3
    Farm: Hyuna<3
    australia

if he works im send u the lowest amount of mesos or junk

14. Default Re: v.152 - Mark of Honor: Hieizan Temple Update Notes

ive done kritias invasion countless times on KMS and i dont recall getting a stone (and what you explained doesnt sound like it would be EMS Exclusive) So im probably gonna have to attend an invasion on KMS here soon (that is if its not glitched, its glitched atm and they only last for like 5 minutes...)

15. Default Re: v.152 - Mark of Honor: Hieizan Temple Update Notes

The invasion has to finish to get stones, you need to make sure that you at least looted one ball & you need to go to the northren barracks to collect your reward from the NPC in the middle of the map within 1.5 hours after invasion is over, otherwise you will not get anything. A KMS player told me its just like that in KMS too, maybe you forgot to collect reward?

16. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Also, my new secondary has changed very weirdly.

I would be perfectly fine with this if I got that Weapon Attack too haha.

17. Default Re: v.152 - Mark of Honor: Hieizan Temple Update Notes

And my concern is true. Nexon really can be boneheaded sometimes.

They removed the Mag Glass rewards from the Tot magnifying glass quest. However, they still give you the Tot pants UNREVEALED for the MIracle Cube Tot quest. Since you don't have a Mag Glass from before, you have to pay 800,000 mesos to reveal the pants before you cube it. Thanks for making nubs spend ALL their money for what may be nothing if it deosn't result in a level skip.

Downright stupid.

18. Default Re: v.152 - Mark of Honor: Hieizan Temple Update Notes

frozen orb skills are fixed omg praise the lord & rejoice

and no duey doesn't work

and apparently platter doesn't work for phantoms either??? hahahahahhaHHAHAHAH

19. Default

- Lel, I guess I'm keeping my chaser gloves for now.

- Hmm, how unfortunate.

20. Default Re: v.152 - Mark of Honor: Hieizan Temple Update Notes

yep, that must be it.
    Guess next time i do it, i'll remember