Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Re: RIP Robin Williams :(

Yeah, that's true... I despise those aspects of the media and jerks that try to leech attention off of big news, no matter if it's good or bad publicity like with PETA and Steve Irwin.

Robin Williams is one of the few actors I like and respect. He's a humble guy who made people laugh and we can use more people like him in the world. I'm willing to bet we grew up watching some of his old movies and affected us in somehow. It might be odd to say it, but I watched Flubber and Jumanji a lot as a kid and sort of made me develop an interest in lighthearted animated stuff. I still have the board game somewhere, though it's all faded out.

2. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Default Re: RIP Robin Williams :(

3. Default Bye Bye, Robin

Never heard of him whatsoever before this, but I'd kill myself before letting Parkinson's run its course.

Not that I know if that specifically was the impetus, but there's a peace (for himself I'd imagine, and company) in not letting that infect the faculties of someone known for his faculties.

4. Default Re: Bye Bye, Robin

How?

5. Default Re: Bye Bye, Robin

Never fancied the comedy genre; I gather that's the landscape in which he has etched his legacy.

Although I didn't say so as a snide remark. It was just to mediate the rest of my comment since my talking point involved something intimate about someone I haven't followed by any stretch. An asterisk if you will.

6. Default Re: Bye Bye, Robin

..Sa--Sardines?

7. Eos Scammed Me. Bi Male
    IGN: Ryninagha
    Server: Windia
    Level: 16x
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: EmoCorner
    Alliance: EmoNight

Default Re: Bye Bye, Robin

Canadian.

Hi Danni! :D *Waves*

8. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: RIP Robin Williams :(

In regards to my previous posts about Blizzard commemorating Robin within the game. His NPC was added in the newest patch update for the beta.

wod.wowhead.com/npc=88216
    They made him a genie