IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: R.I.P Gays and Atheists, ebola is coming

Oh and hey did you know, If I dropped a nuke on a city, i'd probably kill some people I didn't like too! Amazing how that works right?

3. Default Re: R.I.P Gays and Atheists, ebola is coming

But that'd be dropped by you. Clearly that's not the same as god going to town on the heathens that this particular guy doesn't like (and no one else, obviously).

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

I think he should go to Africa and preach to the infected. Help them repent and embrace Jesus before it's too late.

And if they should spit or bleed on him, well, he needn't worry about getting infected, right? He has been marked by angels and is protected by God.

5. Default Re: R.I.P Gays and Atheists, ebola is coming

The more people focus on the stupidity of people like Rick Wiles, the more attention he gets and the stronger his message becomes.

6. Default Re: R.I.P Gays and Atheists, ebola is coming

Lol, what? All it does is serve as an example of how crazy fundamentalists are, if anything the spreading of this absolutely DEMOLISHES any credibility he ever had.

7. Default Re: R.I.P Gays and Atheists, ebola is coming

I didn't even know the guy existed before this thread, and as an uninformed outsider I assumed he had no credibility to begin with to be demolished. Does it really take stupidity of this level to show how crazy fundamentalists are? Hasn't this happened again and again with other people? It's not ground breaking news when someone says something stupid.

This is all from my 'strayan perspective though.

8. Default Re: R.I.P Gays and Atheists, ebola is coming

...None of that actually addresses your point that this just makes his message stronger? I posted the video to demonstrate another source of what people think of this guys ridiculous perspective. That be like saying Ken Ham got enough attention to give his cult a stronger following, when it just created such incredible whiplash

9. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Thing is, his target audience doesn't watch The Young Turks. Or any of the other media and social media channels that ridicule him.
    His target audience is fundamentalists like him, who might not have heard of him before. But now they have, and are nodding in agreement to his words, and feeling he is quite brilliant and perfectly right.

10. Default Re: R.I.P Gays and Atheists, ebola is coming

That's what HIV and AIDS is for.

11. Default Re: R.I.P Gays and Atheists, ebola is coming

They would have to have watched the news to hear about him, if they haven't already, and if they were to find out through that method then they would hear how bat-sh`it crazy he is

12. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

clickbait.

13. Default Re: R.I.P Gays and Atheists, ebola is coming

Yay, the cure we've all been waiting for! The gays are ruining everything!

14. Default Re: R.I.P Gays and Atheists, ebola is coming

Yes, God could use Ebola to kill gay human beings. Along with straight human beings too. Yeah, there'd be a lot of collateral damage but if it gets rid of papayas, it's worth it.

15. Default Re: R.I.P Gays and Atheists, ebola is coming

I don't know why but as I read this I thought of people killing lambs to smear their blood on their front door.

16. Default Re: R.I.P Gays and Atheists, ebola is coming

You know how else you can be a candidate to meet the Grim Reaper? By living. So, by his logic, everyone who has "the blood of Jesus [upon them]," and has "been marked by the angels," is already dead. I can see that.