1. Default Final Fantasy Explorers

For the 3DS

You start off as a dinky little villager off to reclaim crystals from dangerous dungeons in order to secure the survival of your dinky little village. You start off as a Freelancer (as per any FF game with a job system these days) and can advance into 10+ jobs later on.

Not much is known about the story but it will be following a quest structure not unlike Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles, and to some extent, Monster Hunter.

Essentially it's a dungeon-crawling love child between FF:CC and MH. I DON'T CARE IF IT'S AN ATTEMPT TO CASH IN ON MH'S SUCCESS, I'M HYPED. I MISS THE EVER LOVING CRAP OUT OF FF:CC.

Japan release date is December 18th. Crying about NA release confirmation right now.

2. Default Re: Final Fantasy Explorers

Get hype. Hnnnggghhhhh

3. Default Re: Final Fantasy Explorers

It doesn't look like it will be anywhere near as good as Monster Hunter.

That being said, it still looks like it will be a decent game. I intend to pre-order it when it's closer to release in Japan.

4. Default Re: Final Fantasy Explorers

I'm looking forward to this game. To be honest, the side FF games have excited me way more than the main titles for the past few years.

5. Default Re: Final Fantasy Explorers

I was hyped when I saw this announced during the Nintendo Direct last month. But I'm a poorpapaya with no 3DS let alone a glorious nippon 3DS. I loved Crystal Chronicles though. Even if it's a MH ripoff, want ;_;

6. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Final Fantasy Explorers

Know absolutely nothing about this game, but the mention of it being some kind of mesh between FFCC and MH has already piqued my interest.

7. Default Re: Final Fantasy Explorers

Didn't realize this was confirmed for North American release. Glad to hear!

Think I originally heard about it in June of this year. Not sure. Either way excited that it's coming over seas!

8. Lazy Mathematician Female
    IGN: MsJudith
    Server: Windia
    Level: 130
    Job: aran
    Guild: n/a
    Alliance: n/a
    California

But what if it ends up being like FFCC: The crystal bearers.... :\

9. Water Female
    IGN: PlsBuffBT
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 22x
    Job: Beast Tamer
    Guild: Path
    Alliance: Meme
    Farm: Yeiionde
    england

I'm curious as to what all the jobs are. Here's hoping for Dragoon for that Jump skill and Monk because fist fighting is always rad.