Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Default Re: Tales of Xillia 2 General [Aug. 19 NA, 22 EU]

one other question, I know I saw it somewhere before but
    Spoiler

2. Default Re: Tales of Xillia 2 General [Aug. 19 NA, 22 EU]

I think these are the correct English names.

3. Default Re: Tales of Xillia 2 General [Aug. 19 NA, 22 EU]

Finally managed to beat
    Spoiler
    , hardest fight by a pretty long shot. At least he dropped a ridiculously overpowered skill tome that makes him immune to stagger. Now I don't even have to try anymore when countering, not like anything is going to knock me down short of a 1hit! Do all the shadows have tomes, he's the only one that gave one so far, and I've beaten about...7-8 of them?
    Spoiler

Gotta get my Affinity up with high enough with the rest to fight the others, then I get to fight the final boss of this, then I get to unlock more battles in the arena. Not gonna unlock seals in this playthrough, no point, I can't afford the grade to carry them over and I don't want to anyway, I want to play through on unknown without any gear advantages for NG+.

4. Default Re: Tales of Xillia 2 General [Aug. 19 NA, 22 EU]

OK, I'm about ready to NG+, but the grade shop doesn't specify one thing; do I still get all the skill/arte tomes that are affinity gifts if I only use the 2K grade "roll over tome skills" and don't use the 1K "roll over affinity"? I have 6.5K grade now and can get a bit more by getting bad/normal end still.

5. Default Re: Tales of Xillia 2 General [Aug. 19 NA, 22 EU]

It will roll over any skill tomes, but rolling over affinity will still play all the skits when you meet that character and get the items involved, even if you have them already.

6. Default Re: Tales of Xillia 2 General [Aug. 19 NA, 22 EU]

my shy mage Milla (◡‿◡✿)

7. Default Re: Tales of Xillia 2 General [Aug. 19 NA, 22 EU]

Which costume is that and how do you get it?

8. Default Re: Tales of Xillia 2 General [Aug. 19 NA, 22 EU]

All of the outfit is dlc. Hat and Bangs are from 'tales of hats' pack and the hair pack for X2, while the costume is Milla's school outfit which will be listed under the original Xilla add ons. Praise to the heavens that all original dlc can be carried over into X2 :D

9. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Tales of Xillia 2 General [Aug. 19 NA, 22 EU]

Sister and I are up to Chapter 8...
    Spoiler

10. Default Re: Tales of Xillia 2 General [Aug. 19 NA, 22 EU]

Swimsuit Gaius my oh my.

11. Default Re: Tales of Xillia 2 General [Aug. 19 NA, 22 EU]

Currently level 43 on my second playthrough and after doing a bunch of battles I noticed the EXP doesn't match up to what I actually get. Does anyone know how the EXP is distributed? Earlier today I received around 8XX EXP with Ludger having somewhere in the 700s to the next level but after the fight he only moved to ~400 TNL.
    Playing on Unknown if that matters at all. Although I think I remember this happening on my first playthrough as well which was on Hard.

12. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Tales of Xillia 2 General [Aug. 19 NA, 22 EU]

Seems like they have a cutoff point where you start receiving reduced EXP if you're overleveled vs the monsters.
    I know I was getting it as well when just farming / grinding in the off hours.

13. Default Re: Tales of Xillia 2 General [Aug. 19 NA, 22 EU]

That sounds like a pain considering the monsters don't go up/down in levels when changing difficulties like Graces F did iirc.

14. Default Re: Tales of Xillia 2 General [Aug. 19 NA, 22 EU]

Playing through Elize episode 4, i realized they missed out a lot of cool things they could have done with the dimensions.

Like, for this specific episode, what if they ran into that dimensions Elize, who was a completely different person in looks and personality? Maybe an Elize that didn't have Teepo? What about turning up excited to see this dimensions Sharlton in complete ruins? Only that one dimension with the old Alvin lightly touched on this, and it was pretty lame /* (but PRESA :'( NO ILY ) */