Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Exclamation Say it ain't so..

Somebody, anybody tell me that Maple has not just been a tool to trick kids out of their lunch money this whole time. And that it is working as intended?! It can't be, my world is crumbling.
    NUUUUUUUU!!!
    Spoiler

Spoiler

(you can say Pikamemnon thread now)

2. Default Re: Say it ain't so..

You know, we don't just say "Pikamemon thread" for no reason. I don't even pay much attention to the forums, but I've noticed that all your threads are about the same thing, and as much as your ideal MapleStory fantasyyyyuuuu means to you, we stopped caring after the 10th thread you made.

3. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

Default Re: Say it ain't so..

please stop bullying pikamemnon

4. Default Re: Say it ain't so..

If anyone wants to be a wet blanket that is ok too but if there were ever a thread where I wanted to be proven wrong then this would be it. Strange that no one has brought forth a defense for Maple even though some people seem to disagree with my opinion and want to treat the thread as if it was not in shenanigans..

If you had actually read any of those 10 threads then you would already know that my position changed gradually and only after finding out more and more about the issues that others were raising.
    Last edited by Pikamemnon; 2014-08-06 at 06:00 AM.

5. Default Re: Say it ain't so..

I'm pretty sure the fact that there is no defense for MapleStory was established years ago. There's no reason to bring it up unprompted.

6. Default Re: Say it ain't so..

I'm sorry you just realized this now.

7. Default Re: Say it ain't so..

because your thread is right maple is exactly that all free to play games are exactly that

your "joke" is the truth lol.

8. Default Re: Say it ain't so..

Lunch money? No. Parent's money? Probably. Own money? Definitely.

9. Default Re: Say it ain't so..

Years ago, I distinctly remember Maple not being reduced to the status of a mere tool. (at least not to the degree that we see today) It becomes even more clear when looking through the early patch notes on the Nexon site.

10. Default Re: Say it ain't so..

Yeah, about 5 years ago now. It has been pomegranate ever since Potential was added. Sounds like someone finally opened their eyes.

11. Default Re: Say it ain't so..

Damn, has it really been 5 years since potential was added? Wow time sure does fly... we are getting to the point where potential will have been in the game longer than it wasn't.

12. Default Re: Say it ain't so..

I am surprised that there was not a survey or focus group or something.. (before the cubes were released)
    Last edited by Pikamemnon; 2014-08-07 at 04:44 AM.

13. Default Re: Say it ain't so..

4 years ago last month. It'll be 2 years in September since bonus potential too.
    (for GMS at least)

14. Default Re: Say it ain't so..

Maplestory is one of the best games out right now, potential just gave adults something to enjoy, the only people who complain about it are either poor, lack discipline, or just frankly whiney

15. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

Default Re: Say it ain't so..

ha ha ha that's a good one I almost believed you were serious.

16. Default Re: Say it ain't so..

I play everyday

17. Default Re: Say it ain't so..

Dude... come on.

Come on.

Come on.

18. Default Re: Say it ain't so..

There is a reason dungeon fighter closed and not the clearly superior maplestory. Seriously you just can't even come close to any legitimate criticism involving the brilliant game maplestory is. It's filled with loads of content that people are shallow minded and lack any adventure spirit. I would say Maplestory is even more immersive than the overblown lolskyrim, I mean you need mods to even keep the life on that.

Oh and geeze don't get me started at the fantastic collecting aspect that many games lack. I swear mark you're just missing out, you have no idea how much the game has changed positively to give access to everything to anyone for something as common and small as a dollar.

19. Default Re: Say it ain't so..

I am surprised that there was not a survey or focus group or something..