1. Default perioncorner is down

And I need item sprites (like drops and other stuff) so if anyone could extract them and put a download link it would be a huge help.

2. Default Re: perioncorner is down

Site is up for me?

3. Default Re: perioncorner is down

Are there any specific sprites you need? I can get the images of some of them.

4. Default Re: perioncorner is down

It says it down for me.
    Mainly item sprites like consumables, misc, cash, ect...(i would name all the categories but its kinda hard when the site is down)

5. Default Re: perioncorner is down

Weird, the site is up no prob for me. It might be because I have a specific DNS put in place that isn't my ISP or something funky like that. I checked a few sites that check site status and they reported the site was down too.

Spoiler

Can you reach http://maple-radio.com? It looks like Maurizio has the same server hosting perioncorner.

6. Default Re: perioncorner is down

i clicked the perioncorner on mapleradio but i got the same result.

7. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Default Re: perioncorner is down

The domain expired.
    http://www.networksolutions.com/whoi...rioncorner.com
    "Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2014-08-03 01:59:24Z"

Zelkova's thingy probably hasn't updated yet (it can take up to 24~72 hours).

Since Zelkova mentioned it's hosted on the same servers, could this be it? http://maple-radio.com/perioncorner/
    It has a db config issue right now. So I can't tell if this is the proper one or this was just a testbed for the actual site.

8. Default Re: perioncorner is down

then i have to wait for someone to send me the item sprites.

9. Default Re: perioncorner is down

Couldn't you just use mapleme or bannedstory instead? They all do (relatively) the same thing anyway don't they?

10. Default Re: perioncorner is down

the items I'm looking for are consumables, drops, alchemy related, cash items..ect Mapleme and bannedstory are only for character making.

11. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

Default Re: perioncorner is down

small hint for you.
    MapleMe, the old abandoned maple radio, and perion corner are all hosted on the same IP address (198.1.93.241)

12. Default Re: perioncorner is down

Not quite sure why the domain expired, as I was not in control of domains.

Also regarding consumables and such, Perion Corner is extremely out dated and I had no plans to attempt to update it. The original tool I was given which did the work for updating has long been unable to read the WZ files. (Similar to what happened to MapleMe until Locked offered to help me out)

Maybe I could expand the MapleMe site to have an item database with all of the images that they have? It wouldn't be as extensive as Perion Corner was but it would give access to some more images that I currently am able to get.

EDIT: If the MapleMe domain does poof for whatever reason (I don't know if this is still being maintained) then I'll host it personally somewhere.

13. Default Re: perioncorner is down

When I need a specific sprite that isn't on bannedstory, I'll go to basilmarket (or extractions here) and save the image to my own computer and do what I need with it in photoshop.