Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default "Mildly Interesting Things That You Have Observed Or Participated In" Thread

A friend gave me this dagger just now, it used to be level 10 from Gachapon but it was raised to level 100 at some point with increased stats to match the change, but somehow this one was skipped (possibly was equipped or in storage I guess?) and it still has the really low stats xD

@CakesXD; bam

2. Default Re: Mildly Interesting Things That You Have Observed Or Participated In Thread

The grey text denotes that it is under average. I took a look at the old stats, average was 22 attack with a maximum of 25. I was hoping that if you innocence scrolled the tree it would go up in attack but this probably wont be the case.

3. Default Re: Mildly Interesting Things That You Have Observed Or Participated In Thread

It'd still be grey text if it was 25 ATT I imagine, and I have a feeling that it'd jump up to 103 ATT or whatever the new average is if I did Innocence Scroll it, but I don't want to try it since this item seems pretty rare as it is haha

4. Default Re: Mildly Interesting Things That You Have Observed Or Participated In Thread

Haha, thanks @Mazz;. Hopefully this thread doesn't die too quickly.

Anyway, more on topic: when buffing with a macro on an Angelic Buster while moving through maps, this can happen:

Untransformed hair/clothing, but transformed eyes/wings. When you jump, you look transformed, but when you stand still, it looks like this.

The reverse can also happen, where you look like this while you jump, but you look transformed when you stand still.

5. Default Re: Mildly Interesting Things That You Have Observed Or Participated In Thread

I have one of these too, but in Windia.

Level 100, 21 att and 10 avoid. Also grey text
    Mine was neither in storage nor equipped, but in my mules inventory

6. Default Re: Mildly Interesting Things That You Have Observed Or Participated In Thread

I'll add to the pile of weird equips.

First, my Pico-Pico with no attack

Next my Sky Ski which I think are quite rare now.

Next my Old Gladius which I don't think you can get any more.

Lastly, Graham Crackers, Wish Tickets, and Red Envelopes!

7. Peanuts
    IGN: BaconSkewers
    Server: Bera
    Level: 210
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Acrylic
    Alliance: Honour

Default Re: Mildly Interesting Things That You Have Observed Or Participated In Thread

It's so clean!

8. Default Re: Mildly Interesting Things That You Have Observed Or Participated In Thread

It was "skipped" because it was one of the old ones. If you Innocence it, it'll regain the new stats.

9. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Default Re: Mildly Interesting Things That You Have Observed Or Participated In Thread

Maybe this is old news, but Shade android talks in Korean.

10. Default Re: Mildly Interesting Things That You Have Observed Or Participated In Thread

I guess he's really unemployed
    can anyone explain how this is possible lol?
    also he has a lv105 weapon equipped

11. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

for a moment i thought this wasn't related to maplestory, turns out it was :(

as for mildly interesting and whatnot, i still have an advanced diamond that i keep for nostalgia, and i was one of the few who could do VPQ leads back when people could hyper tele into the area.

i miss VPQ, why can't it be brought back? :(

EDIT: oh yea, forgot. once found someone whose picture for monster life was... uhhh.... fairly explicit involving angelic burster and kaiser

12. Default Re: Mildly Interesting Things That You Have Observed Or Participated In Thread

He somehow escaped Fox Point Village before job advancing into a Shade.

The weapon is anvilled to a lower level weapon.

13. Water Straight Male
    IGN: Pybo
    Level: 211
    Job: Shade
    Guild: Reconcile
    Alliance: Intersection
    Farm: Mordor

Not sure about those question marks, but the weapon is probably anviled.

14. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

I dunno, I just know it's a shade class before the first job advancement.

@ChickenKiev; was trying to figure out how people did this, as well.

15. Default Re: Mildly Interesting Things That You Have Observed Or Participated In Thread

I had guessed it'd be something to do with Spinel's Forest, the map that warps you back to any main town after crashing or dying in a map that has no town to warp you back to. I didn't ever get around to testing it though, it'd require getting to level 35 ish on the island and then dying in every single map, or taking any of the lightbulb quest popups and if they warp you anywhere, dying in those maps as well.

16. Default Re: Mildly Interesting Things That You Have Observed Or Participated In Thread

Krunkmageddon/funksomething tickets from the old gacha boxes. Have to train your ??? To 13 without doing any quests (well, you can do 1 I think it was).

Use one and you get spit out in kerning.

17. Default Re: Mildly Interesting Things That You Have Observed Or Participated In Thread

@Mazz and @Marksman Bryan - thanks for the suggestions. I was thinking more along the lines of a wedding invitation where someone would send you a wedding invite and then you double-click on it.

EDIT - then thanks for the suggestion that you tested @Marksman Bryan.

18. Default Re: Mildly Interesting Things That You Have Observed Or Participated In Thread

Mine wasn't a suggestion. I did it a few days ago lol

19. Default Re: Mildly Interesting Things That You Have Observed Or Participated In Thread

i got a 2h flaming katana for 200m a few months back and im just waiting for a ryuude's sword to anvil it!

I also got a few more interesting equips on my mules

20. Default Re: Mildly Interesting Things That You Have Observed Or Participated In Thread

Guh, I need to find a different way to do this. I don't have any of those tickets.