1. Lead Ball
    IGN: Watt
    Server: 루na
    Level: 240
    Job: Hero
    Guild: 깜찍
    Alliance: 깜찍qkff
    Farm: 에디

Default Re: Mildly Interesting Things That You Have Observed Or Participated In Thread

Only the weapon have to be level 75+ in order for you to use the Summon/Active from Soul weapons.
    It's pretty sweet if you wanna level fast as hell.

2. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: EliulShad
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 21X
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Epic
    Farm: StayTru
    usa

Default Re: Mildly Interesting Things That You Have Observed Or Participated In Thread

Not quite sure what you mean. Does it only have to be in your inventory for you to activate it?

3. Default Re: Mildly Interesting Things That You Have Observed Or Participated In Thread

If you unequip the weapon then you lose all soul counts.

I think it's only for those types of Soul skills that do require such a high level. As long as the Soul skill is something like a screen-wide attack thingy, then it doesn't have that level requirement. If yours is a summon-type skill (e.g. Radiant Hilla gives you the "Hilla's Fury" beginner skill that summons Hilla for 60 seconds or so) then you must be level 75+.

Unless he's talking about... secondary weapon/shield...?

Hadriel

4. Default Re: Mildly Interesting Things That You Have Observed Or Participated In Thread

I'm fairly sure he's talking about the 11th Anniversary weapons.

http://orangemushroom.net/2014/04/29...-flame-wizard/

"The 11th Anniversary weapons are a new type of equipment called Custom Equipment. These items gain stats based on your level (until a certain level) and are treated as a different level when scrolled, enhanced, or potentialed.

The 11th Anniversary weapons are treated as level 100 but have the required level 30."

5. Default Re: Mildly Interesting Things That You Have Observed Or Participated In Thread

Should I assume he has level requirement-reducing cash items?

Hadriel

6. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

@Mazz; should really have put quotes in the title. Made it confusing to find out what the point of this thread was at first :/

7. Default Re: Mildly Interesting Things That You Have Observed Or Participated In Thread

Looks like this on the main page for me,

I thought that was simple enough. I can change it though, how would quotes help?

8. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    usa

"Mildly Interesting Things That You Have Observed Or Participated In" Thread

vs the correction that the (at least my) mind tends to lead to without quotes

"Mildly Interesting Things That You Have Observed Or Participated In a Thread"

which makes me think it's a forum game or whatever

9. Default Re: Mildly Interesting Things That You Have Observed Or Participated In Thread

Done. Just for you!

10. Water
    IGN: Dragon4meII
    Level: 211
    Job: Kaiser
    Alliance: PityDaFool

Never noticed till today but San Commerci has a strange effect on a certain CS item

Daytime

Night Time

Not sure if intended or not but found it mildly interesting.

11. Sacred cow Male
    IGN: Equi
    Server: Aquila
    Level: 235
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Pineapples
    Farm: holycow
    singapore

If it was in speakeasy or shenanigans it might have been a forum game but... maple scroll lock section?

not that it matters since it has been changed already

12. Default Re: Mildly Interesting Things That You Have Observed Or Participated In Thread

Overkill much?

13. Default Re: Mildly Interesting Things That You Have Observed Or Participated In Thread

Too bad you only get coins for the first bingo.

14. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

thing I noticed.
    the attack sound volume is inversely proportional to your distance from the attacked monster.

15. Default Re: Mildly Interesting Things That You Have Observed Or Participated In Thread

Apparently these still exist..

Initially I had thought that the Elite Monster system was meant to replace the Rare monster system during the first generation(s?) of Knights of Virtue (which was broken like hell when the spawn rate was 100s of times greater that prompted a USC). They didn't drop anything special for me though.

Hadriel

16. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Bought that new flying chair mount, clicked to get off of it, and this happens:
    Spoiler

17. Default Re: Mildly Interesting Things That You Have Observed Or Participated In Thread

This item cannot be moved to the Cash Inventory.

Spoiler

18. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

What?!

19. Default Re: Mildly Interesting Things That You Have Observed Or Participated In Thread

@Stereo;
    I sure hope that was from that whole Ultimate Adventurer fiasco from a couple years back when they deleted adventurers with the UA skill.
    I haven't heard anything about a Cygnus linked character getting deleted, so I hope that's not the case

20. Default Re: Mildly Interesting Things That You Have Observed Or Participated In Thread

Yeah, it was that...

My Paladin unlocked the first UA skill on March 18 2011. (the completely useless 'equip things 10 levels early'; it was 157 at the time). Then 3 levels of that DW skill UAs get... I didn't really document when but it took a while.

November 3rd 2011