1. Default Bowmaster Soloing Pink Bean

Hey guys, I was just wondering a couple things about Pink Bean:
    1. What range would I need to do it in a reasonable amount of time?
    2. What is the timer on DR? I've gone to Pink Bean a couple of times and I always die :<
    3. How annoying will it be without Crash or any binds?

2. Sacred cow Male
    IGN: Equi
    Server: Aquila
    Level: 235
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Pineapples
    Farm: holycow
    singapore

Default Re: Bowmaster Soloing Pink Bean

can't help you with number 1

2. PB DRs every 43~50s.. for me i'll stop hitting 40s after PB starts ref.. e.g PB reflects at xx:20, I'll stop hitting at xx:40. Reflect lasts for 25~40s I think so it's painfully annoying without any crash and binds

I managed to solo pb itself on a phantom (200k range, 60% boss) in 25 mins though, but then i had vol .-.

3. Default Re: Bowmaster Soloing Pink Bean

In EMS DR is spammed so it can not be done without a bind. However, with a bind that does not attack it is very easy. With a range between 200-300 you should be able to easily do it within the time provided.

4. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

in GMS, the timer is 30 seconds on DR. and is activated after 43 seconds of the last cast, do note that if he's doing something else it will take a bit longer before he recasts, but i suggest you stop attacking once 40 seconds pass

it leaves you a 13 second window every 30 seconds. so it's very annoying. on the other hand, it really teaches you to stay on top of DR timers, really good practice for the other bosses.

the only big problem is the first DR, which he'll activate when he's at 90% hp or less. if you have the full mode this is 2 buffs and a half under his HP bar.

5. Default Re: Bowmaster Soloing Pink Bean

How much is the reflect dmg?

6. Sacred cow Male
    IGN: Equi
    Server: Aquila
    Level: 235
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Pineapples
    Farm: holycow
    singapore

about 30k +- 3k-ish