1. Default Unplayable Lag with Beast Tamer and Large Mob Skills

So I have been playing for about a month this summer and have not had any problems at all on my BaM, F/P, Kanna, Lumi.... but I just got into training my Beast Tamer in Evo and my skills give me pretty much unplayable lag when attacking more than one mob. The Fish Slap skill gives me like one frame per second. Even just my regular attack skill lags me if attacking more than three mobs...

Do I need to have more RAM to access while playing? That seems like a possibility since I don't exactly have a gaming computer.

2. Default Re: Unplayable Lag with Beast Tamer and Large Mob Skills

its a BT issue; im able to play only when i turn down System> System Options> EFFECTS to minimum;
    other lag issue is triple pet + auto loot (Item Pouch Skill).

the second is a more general issue, and counter productive, farming inside EVO. reducing the number of pets, or looting before too many drops appear on the floor, are solutions.

3. Default Re: Unplayable Lag with Beast Tamer and Large Mob Skills

Even with all effects to a minimum, there isn't much of a difference compared to full effects. I was thinking of getting a desktop computer sometime this year, so perhaps a more powerful computer other than my Lenovo laptop will work better.... we shall see.

4. Default Re: Unplayable Lag with Beast Tamer and Large Mob Skills

>_> actually, i confused the two since they added dual sliders. if Effects did nothing; put that back up, and drop graphics.
    -> the result is to fade the attacking animation graphics, not the background details