1. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Upcoming event shop scrolls

(Assuming we get the same shops as KMS did)
    1) Are any good scrolls for armor (like the 9th anniversary 10-allstat ones) coming up?
    2) Are Guardian scrolls (the ones that prevent a scroll from disappearing if it fails) going to be available?

2. Default Re: Upcoming event shop scrolls

1. No, nothing similar to anniversary scrolls is returning anytime soon unless GMS decide to put them in there anyway.
    2. Dont think that scroll was ever added to any coin shop, it was mostly protect scroll + safety scroll as thats what the majority would need.

Edit: Not even 11th anniversary scroll shop have 10 all stat scrolls, guess they learned their mistake with them?
    Last edited by Even; 2014-07-30 at 03:33 AM. Reason: added last part

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Upcoming event shop scrolls

They're just trying really hard to replace scrolls with scroll trace system.

We probably won't see scrolls as we know them until the end of the game's life.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

I really hope that's not the case.
    The Spell Trace scrolling options are only slightly better than the 60%/10% ordinary scrolls we always had. Event scrolls were always more powerful, or better success rates, or both.

5. Default Re: Upcoming event shop scrolls

How about the case for 8+ atk / matk weapon scrolls like RED weapon scrolls or 9th anniversary weapon scrolls (10 atk)?

6. Default Re: Upcoming event shop scrolls

Where are people getting these 40% 5atk scrolls ( i think) did they make them? o.o

7. Default Re: Upcoming event shop scrolls

Vision scrolls? They drop from monsters in Twilight Perion.

8. Default Re: Upcoming event shop scrolls

I've been looking to scroll a good M Att android heart for my BW. But any good m att scrolls are rare.

The only scrolls I think are pretty good to use are the PQ scrolls. They have a reasonable success rate and you don't really have to pay mesos for them.

9. Default Re: Upcoming event shop scrolls

- I doubt that good scrolls will be coming any time soon.

10. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

I think it would be a good idea if there were locked scrolls in the Scroll Trace system and it would only be unlocked if you bought it with event coins (during an event, you can buy x amount of usages and it won't expire but you won't be able to buy it anymore if the shop wasn't available).