Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: [Event Discussion] Gen I Pokemon Mafia

1. Default Gen I Pokemon Mafia

Sign up is now open for the Gen I Pokemon mafia, and will be open till this Friday (may stay open a day or two longer if necessary). I can take as many people as want to play. Everyone will have a role to play, not matter how big or small. If you have a specific Gen I Pokemon you want, you can PM me. If you are not sure if you can actively participate, sign up as a sub.

Rules

If you don't follow the rules or are inactive for an extended period you will be removed. If you are going to inactive, try and inform me so I can prepare a sub or event.

And I may as well ask this now, but what time would be best for others to start/end the days? I can do either 6AM EST, 6PM EST, or 11PM EST, give or take half an hour.

Players:
    1.@Words;
    2.@Holypie;
    3.@MasPan;
    4.@CakesXD;
    5.@MetaSeraphim;
    6.@meowmixx;
    7.@xBTAx;
    8.@ChaoticCJ;
    9. @LuvDWayULie;
    10.@Polantaris;
    11.@Kyrastri;
    12.@Shidoshi;
    13.@Simple;
    14.@Olsi;
    15.@y0y0y0y0shi0;
    16.@VerrKol;
    17.@TheBirds;
    18.@Hypermug;
    Subs:
    @Liable;
    @Corn;
    Last edited by Niernen; 2014-08-02 at 12:38 AM.

2. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

I'm in!
    I have no preference when it comes to starting and ending times, I'm fine with whatever others choose.

3. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

I'm in. I'd like 6 pm or 11 pm.

4. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

Sign me up!

No preference for times.

5. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

I am in.

I think 6PM EST would be the best for me, but I can really do any of the times.

6. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

Sign me in as a sub. Though times are friendlier (not when I'm dead asleep), it's during work and I don't think I'll be able to participate enough to my content. I like reading though, so I'll be following this game closely :)

7. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

I'm in :)

Can a Charmander and Pikachu be included?

8. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

I'm in.

I don't care for the start/stop time, as long as it's consistent and clearly given to us.

9. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

Sign me up :) I suppose I'd prefer 11 (so I'll be awake before and after the day starts/ends), but whatever goes, really.

edit: @meowmixx; you should be meowth! or change your username to meowjynxx ;)

10. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

Damn I'm not sure whether to sign up or not. Put me as a sub for now.

11. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

Oh yes, about the start/stop time, best time will be at 11pm EST but I can do with any time :)

12. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

Seems weird to choose your Pokemon beforehand, though I guess we're not guaranteed to get the ones we ask for or that there's a connection between the Pokemon you choose and your alignment.
    I just hope it ends up balanced in the end, however you choose to distribute powers/alignments. It seems silly to give hints to your possible power by revealing the Pokemon you wish to get.

13. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

There would be no connection, or everyone would go after the more negatively associated Pokemon. It could possibly reveal your power, so changed op to pms.

14. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

Im up for it