Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: [Event Discussion] Gen I Pokemon Mafia

1. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

Maaaaan. Rip in peace me. Oh well at least i wont have to keep track of this one, fun being town while it lasted

2. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

I had something planned for nearly every move, although there were a few moves that really would not do anything.

3. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

Very interesting! Would've loved to see what Olsi would've gotten tonight though.

4. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

Rofl rip in peace CJ. Join the club pal

5. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

Sorry for the hour delay, you should have all received your night PM (again, sorry for the short and not too flavorful pms, wanted to get them out fast because I was already behind). Day 3 started about an hour late, so it will be extended and hour and night 3 will be cut an hour. Day 3 is now up.

6. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

There is a fair amount of pain and irony being dead now...you know since I am free and stuff...but it looks like I'm in the ghosties club. It was fun while it lasted, but I am interested to see how this game will turn out.

7. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

Hello ghostie :)

8. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

Hm, I have no idea why I thought wish was a gen 1 move, I should have probably done softboild or something instead. Oh well.

9. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

I'm going out to a part of the city where it really isn't safe to use my celphone so I don't think I'll be posting until the afternoon.

10. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

Oh, well stay safe then. I'll be out most of the day for a wedding but I'll still answer any PM's or questions every couple of hours.

Also, 4 role blockers seems a bit much eh?

11. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

Psh, I bet you put 5 cops in the game too! One for each type.

12. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

And 6 doctors as well, one for each type, and one as a general doctor :P

13. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

Wha? There is only two types of doctors while there are actually 5 types of cops. Normal, Lazy, Paranoid, Random, Insane.

14. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

There's also Insane doctor (50% chance to kill target instead), Paranoid (roleblocks the target as well), Naive (does nothing), Weak (dies if they protect anti-town), and CPR (kills target if target wasn't going to be killed). Much less common, but I don't think this is what Luv meant.

15. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

And Quack, though I can't remember what exactly they do.

16. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

No, not what I meant.

Was thinking of the Pokemon-type doctors instead :P 5 doctors specialize in the Pokemon types, all will have at least two types :P And the other one is our general doctor.

[EDIT]
    Heads-up once more, I will not be active later in the day (Saturday night - Sunday morning EST) as I'm out once more with my friends. Don't worry, I guess I'll be back before the day ends :)

17. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

Yeah, we would need 30-40 people to have things like type based doctors Luv. And that would get complicated.

Oh, and it is entirely possible that everyone dies in this game

18. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

So there won't be any winners?? Oh wait, Neutrals..

19. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

Quacks are an alternate name for Naive or CPR doctors sometimes.

Hey I was totally right about Cakes being town and mafia and only winning if everyone dies. CALLED IT!

20. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

TIL people use very different descriptors to differentiate different types of cops.