Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: [Event Discussion] Gen I Pokemon Mafia

1. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

Was going to do stuff but not sure if it's too late, since it was 11 pm EST when I was going to do stuff. Dammit oh well.

2. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

I wish I had had the time to play this one well, it would have been fun trying to get the mafia to kill me and just redirect it to the person I thought was most suspicious.

3. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

-rubs eyes-

Oh, I missed the end of the day.

Kinda glad that Shidoshi got killed so we won't have to deal with subs, but it would've been fun to see that Move in action. Oh well.

4. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

-wipes sweat- Oh phewf. I was rigorously reading back on the posts that I had procrastinated on reading as soon as I saw that Shidoshi said he would like to be subbed out.

-back to casual reading-

5. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

Haha Liable, you can relax now, I guess :P

6. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

Oh god, a neutral survivor busdriver? What's with all of these neutrals who only exist to cause chaos? Still, looks like it would have been a fun role to play.

7. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

Just a quick heads up guys, I've got a family event all day Saturday, so don't expect much from me then. I've also been busy cleaning up the house and all that fun stuff in preparation. Except for Saturday, I should be active enough so I don't need to sub out, but you guys should be aware of that if I seem less active than usual.

8. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

Got it, Polantaris :)

9. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

Gen 3 actually.

And wow, people are fast to give out information.

10. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

shhhhhh niernen, out of all the people commenting on the game you should be doing it the least!

And Nosepass is gen 3 @MasPan;, Roxanne has one in Rustboro.

11. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

@Kyrastri; Since people keep questioning it (especially since I said I was arceus), I'll just point out the title again. That's the generation it is based upon. There may be a few things outside of there gameplay wise, but other than a few things almost everything is taken from there.
    Last edited by Niernen; 2014-08-06 at 07:50 AM.

12. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

Heads-up: I will not be actively posting for tomorrow (Thursday my time, Wednesday night - Thursday morning EST) as I'm out from my home. Visiting my friend's college with my bunch of friends :D Don't worry, I'll be back in time before the Day ends. So, don't be suss on me because I'm not actively posting.

13. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

But who else will post every 10 minutes then?

And I may as well mention this now, but I have a wedding to attend to on Fri/Sat. It shouldn't interfere with the game or day/night, but it may take me a while to answer any PM questions during those days.

14. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

I accept your challenge! jk I have tests to continue :/

15. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

Busy day today. I'm gonna stay a couple hours more and I'll try to post again tonight no matter how tired I get here.

16. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

Ah, right. Gen 3 was so long ago for me that I forgot. Lol.

17. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

I've seen enough hentai to know how that one would end...

18. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

19. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

It worked for me. In chrome, just right clicked your image and hit "s", got true earth rune as result.

20. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

Interesting. When I clicked and dragged it it used the southperry image URL and I was like, "Welp. Sh'it. Guess that doesn't work."