IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

If we actually believe Simple, both dead mafians were discovered without even using any of the cop powers. I pointed out MasPan days before Words got around to investigating him and supposedly Simple never even had a chance to use his stolen power.

The only real issue for the town this game is certain people (*cough TheBirds *cough Simple) with powerful roles suiciding for no apparent reason.

2. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

Pretty sure Simple used his stolen power but Hypermug only saw half of it.

3. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

Words didn't investigate me, Hypermug did.

4. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

Ah yes, my bad.

5. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

I think TheBirds was just genuinely hasty and for some reason didn't pay attention, and then after shooting meow said nothing for some reason? I don't know maybe he was super busy.

6. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

I'm still upset at how I died :[

so uneventful, and it was basically a "we have no better option" kinda thing.

Mas went crazy but it was fun to read :3

7. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

For those that were here a few years ago when I first played mafia, there was a reference in my craziness to the first role I ever had :P

8. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

9. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

He played a typical TheBirds game? Shocker.

10. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

Point noted. I learned quite a bit of what to do and what not to do in my first game.

11. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

I didn't suicide i was lynched thank you very much.

yeah, no. there is no such thing as a "typical TheBirds" game unless you're doing some really horrible metagaming.

at the time i was about to be lynched i had a list of suspects that meow was on i couldn't decide between the three of them so i just left it up to chance and used a RNG

12. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

chances are u werent going to be lynched. me and mug changed our votes. then u blew me up. THEN u got lynched
    at least u made my mom happy. she wanted me off the island since my first game

13. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

This is basically why this game has not ended. People metagame way to hard...

14. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

I know you were busy and didn't have a chance to read the entire thing, but maybe it would have been better if you had just been more transparent and asked the town who we wanted you to target. Because your ability needed to be recharged, and the game is ending soon anyway, you probably would have been safe from being targeted by the mafia. If you had more time, you would have noticed that meow was essentially confirmed to be town :(

15. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

The typical TheBirds game: Pretty inactive, then does something unlikely to be predicted at a generally unexpected time that impacts the game massively.

The Digital Mafia game was an exception, but the other two games I played with you were pretty much this.

Bad Apples game: You were extremely inactive, then came out of no where with the lynch yourself play, which changed the outcome of the entire game.
    This game: You were extremely inactive, then came out of no where and nuked someone, which changed the outcome of the day.

Granted, "2 points make a line, not a pattern," but considering that's all we have, it's a pretty good indication of what to expect (or not to expect) from you.

16. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

if you're gonna be technical about it might as well say thisDigital mafia game: was mostly inactive then came out of nowhere and starting being active and catching mafiaso in their lies and changed the outcome of the game.so, my meta-game if i had one, which i don't, is that i am gonna be inactive and then come out of nowhere and change the game in one way or the other.

17. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

This is what happens when you metagame, you let the Godfather run lose even when he acts scummy and you belive his lies.

Yes, I chose Luv because I knew people would protect him with meta game.

18. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

@Niernen; Pikachu's picture link is borked.

19. Default Re: Gen I Pokemon Mafia

Yeah? I'll fix that later when I can grab my laptop.